No announcement yet.

North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technology is a *****. 100 yrs from now with exponential tech and science advancement any 12 yr old will be able to build a nuke in his garage. We are now at the point where any crackpot regime can develop one. Gonna be very interesting times ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read China will back North Korea if the US attacks first but will remain neutral if NK makes the first move

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
        Just read China will back North Korea if the US attacks first but will remain neutral if NK makes the first move

That's just liberal repellent. That's like an octagon girl and the camera man bucking up to Chuck Liddell.
        Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 08-11-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Nah, shes a chick so there is no getting square with Allah for that one. [emoji1303]

Are you certain?

Comment

Forget NK....Guam has bigger fish to fry

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/gage-coh...t-guam-n-korea
              You can't make this stuff up!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Are you certain?

Touché

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/gage-coh...t-guam-n-korea
                  Good Lord those psychotic climate change people never miss an opportunity to make absolute fools of themselves

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Good Lord those psychotic climate change people never miss an opportunity to make absolute fools of themselves
                    I guess they don't think an exploding nuke will heat the air up a little over there. morons.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

They are religious fanatics.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Lol.....saw that the other day. [emoji4] My dad's experience during the Korean War was nothing like MASH.......lots of dead bodies on both sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Lol.....saw that the other day. [emoji4] My dad's experience during the Korean War was nothing like MASH.......lots of dead bodies on both sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah MASH is not representative of any reality. But loved that show. Still do, was watching last night.

Comment

Appears they have "blinked".......or are just continueing what they have always done.

Comment

Rouhani said Iran could quickly resume its nuclear activities and increase its quantities of enriched uranium — a precursor to building a nuclear bomb — to levels higher than before the agreement.

“If they want to return to the previous position, definitely, not within a week or a month, but within hours or days, we will be back to a much more advanced stage than we were during our last negotiations,” the state IRNA news agency quoted Rouhani as saying.

Rouhani has staked his presidency on the nuclear deal, and won reelection this year in part because the agreement remains widely popular in Iran, even among anti-Western hard-liners who believe it averted a military confrontation with the U.S.

What do you know.

Iran is starting to rattle their nuclear saber now.

Comment

Working...
                                X