Trump Jr. entertaining the Russians for dirt on HRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$&& it I'm a try.
    That's the beauty of the constitution I think. It was designed in such a way that the will of the people always prevails in the end.
    I do not believe all the politicians are corrupt. No mot at all. Most of them, and I mean a very large number of them are good decent people. And even if they are not they still need to answer to the people every two years. And yes if people are really really mad they will and have voted them out.

So trump can't get things done is because the majority of the people don't want them done.
    It's a deeply dived country right now and I think gridlock is what the founders would have wanted at a time like this.

Hey you asked for my take and here it is.
    Last edited by SMC; 07-11-2017, 08:07 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Comment

I bet this turns out to be another big nothingburger.

Comment

It's pretty sad, our politics these days. Republicans control both and they can't get they're **** together. Us small men are screwed. What are we even hoping for? I'm gonna keep doing my thing, take care of my family and hope for the best, but not expect much.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            It's pretty sad, our politics these days. Republicans control both and they can't get they're **** together. Us small men are screwed. What are we even hoping for? I'm gonna keep doing my thing, take care of my family and hope for the best, but not expect much.
            Smart Man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              This Russian witch hunt?

At first there was no possibility that such a thing could happen but now lawyers linked to the Russian govt that promised to provide dirt on HRC have surfaced and Trump Jr admitted to it all.
              Desperation is setting in on the liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                We did not replace obama with the same.....we replaced him with someone who has Americas best interests in mind. Thats what business men do, they look after self interest and inturn the country benefits.
                Obama , bernie, hillery.....have no business interest. They benefit from gov. Power.
                This makes it even worse.
                Supposedly a better option was put in place yet we have more of the same.

Pathetic.

Comment

You don't go to foreign govts for ammo on your political opponent.
                  That's not how this works.

Those saying the lawyer was not a govt employee,
                  that slope is slippery

Comment

Did y'all see that, at I'll paraphrase the best I remember:
                    The meeting he had was in the US with a prohibited Russian
                    Obamas administration permitted this Russian to come into this country
                    The Russian hung out with Obamas Russian diplomat after the meeting with Donald Jr.
                    More I'm forgetting I'm sure

Looks like Don Jr. was set up to meet with this person all in the hopes to get the Russian conspiracy started. Since obama allowed this person, that wasn't supposed to be here, be here, who do you think put this whole process into play?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Did y'all see that, at I'll paraphrase the best I remember:
                      The meeting he had was in the US with a prohibited Russian
                      Obamas administration permitted this Russian to come into this country
                      The Russian hung out with Obamas Russian diplomat after the meeting with Donald Jr.
                      More I'm forgetting I'm sure

Looks like Don Jr. was set up to meet with this person all in the hopes to get the Russian conspiracy started. Since obama allowed this person, that wasn't supposed to be here, be here, who do you think put this whole process into play?
                      Well hot diggity dog.
                      By your logic Chris Hansen was setting all those innocent guys up for all those years.
                      All part of the conspiracy.

Any polished politician wouldn't have been dumb enough to take that meeting or do things via email.

They would have sent their 3rd cousins hair dresser to get the info.

Rookies.

Comment

SMH. You're blind.

Comment

Well hot diggity dog.
                          By your logic Chris Hansen was setting all those innocent guys up for all those years.
                          All part of the conspiracy.

Any polished politician wouldn't have been dumb enough to take that meeting or do things via email.

They would have sent their 3rd cousins hair dresser to get the info.

Rookies.
                          A) people elected him BECAUSE he wasn't a spit shined politician.
                          B) didn't Hillary do some politicking by email, some 30,000+ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            A) people elected him BECAUSE he wasn't a spit shined politician.
                            B) didn't Hillary do some politicking by email, some 30,000+ ?
                            Hillary should be in jail too!

But her and Bill were polished and smart enough to say 'I no say. Me speaky no English'

Notice how on that email server there was at least three levels of separation between hrc and the server itself.
                            She had her underlings take the fall.
                            Not Chelsea!!!

Chelsea and her husband are faaaaar removed from those Clinton killings.
                            Trump Jr probably would give the hit man the gun registered in his own name.

Comment

But her and Bill were polished and smart enough to say 'I no say. Me speaky no English'

Notice how on that email server there was at least three levels of separation between hrc and the server itself.
                              Not Chelsea!!!

Thank you for proving point A for me. The people voted for an unseasoned candidate because we were tired of the screwing we are being given by those who know the game and work the system. Transparency was much needed in the White House and when it was refused, or rather offered only as lip service, the people voted someone in who would show it by default.

Maybe I give the American people too much credit above, regardless it's refreshing to see the d I c k coming at you rather than the sleight of hand screwing we are used to....

I'll take amateur missteps over flagrant screwing 6 days a week and twice on Sunday...

Comment

Not Chelsea!!!

Please show me what the President and his son have done that should put them in jail. I want actual proof of wrong doing, and laws that have been broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X