No more Dez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    and with the 19th pick in the 2018 NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys select, wide receiver...?" We'll see.
    I hope it's a linebacker....receivers are over-rated crybabies.

Comment

No!!!!!!!!!!! Dez is the man! I can’t believe the Cowboys don’t see the market value of such a great wide receiver and team leader! He is going to Philly and is going to torch us for years to come. Jerry is an idiot!!!

Maybe they can take that money and sign Kapernick????

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I bet he goes to the skins, maybe he can finally beat Josh Norman in practice...
        I think they are favorites to sign him. They have the money and Him and Norman have been awfully nice to each other recently.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind them going back to OSU for another WR. James Washington. Super talented small town kid.

Comment

I think turning him loose is the right move but my guess is the Cowboys will catch a lot of grief from the fan base for this. Contrary to the above posts he is still one of the most popular Cowboys despite his recent poor play. Heck, last year his was the #9 selling jersey in the entire NFL!

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
              Dez sucked, Cowboys suck, will suck, move along losers...................

This x infinity.

Comment

Good!! Wonder who the new BAD boy jones will hired now.

Comment

Can't tell if TWP is joking or not Lol Leaning towards yes.

I was glad to hear that they let him go. Been hoping the last couple seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                    No!!!!!!!!!!! Dez is the man! I can’t believe the Cowboys don’t see the market value of such a great wide receiver and team leader! He is going to Philly and is going to torch us for years to come. Jerry is an idiot!!!

Maybe they can take that money and sign Kapernick????

Comment

Yeah now they need to get a good head coach

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Change of scenery, new program, new attitude and he could very well put up some good numbers..........but I am glad to see him go.
                        x2! He will do well for sure. Get that energy back and fire under his arse

Comment

[ATTACH]904507[/ATTACH]

Comment

He needs a quarterback who can throw a semi-accurate pass more than 8 yds. Dak killed Dez’ career in Dallas. If Dez goes somewhere with a quarterback he’s gonna tear it up.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                              Yeah now they need to get a good head coach

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                                He needs a quarterback who can throw a semi-accurate pass more than 8 yds. Dak killed Dez’ career in Dallas. If Dez goes somewhere with a quarterback he’s gonna tear it up.
                                I agree - I dont think Dak is that great at all.

The Coach is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X