Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HWY 59 Closed

Didn't see this posted yet.
    Hwy 59 is closed from Hungerford(just north of Wharton) to El Campo due to Colorado River flooding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Still closed today and is going to be closed several days it looks like.

Comment

Will be closed for awhile. Don't know how wide the Colorado is now. But I live in Pierce. That's about 6 miles from Wharton. We have river water this morning and still rising

Comment

The Colorado has started flowing into Peach Creek and gone from Buccees in Wharton all the way around to Hungerford and back towards the Boling area. The only way out for us is currently through Bay City then South to 71.

Comment

WOW, any word of how it looks going over the river on 90A?

Headed to Hallettsville this weekend and also wanted to go by my parents in Louise. Will be a long trip if both 59 and 90a are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                WOW, any word of how it looks going over the river on 90A?

Headed to Hallettsville this weekend and also wanted to go by my parents in Louise. Will be a long trip if both 59 and 90a are closed.

Hwy 90 at Altair and Hwy 71 are all good.

Comment

Thanks, headed that direction later today.

Need me some sitting under the grain bin, whiskey sipping therapy this weekend. That's how you properly perform a doe count...

Comment

Working...
                  X