UV protected ground blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UV protected ground blind?

I'm looking for a ground blind that doesn't fade out after being in the sun for 3 months. I was told the Double Bull blinds are UV protected, but having trouble finding that info... Any help would be appreciated.

Bump

Comment

ive got a db deluxe that is going on three years old. I take it down and store it after season.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
        ive got a db deluxe that is going on three years old. I take it down and store it after season.
        I do the same. Up in September and down first of January. The Ameristep blind's camo fades from brand new to almost pink in that short time. Tired of buying a new one every year. How's the camo holding up on the Double Bull?
        Last edited by jathomas437; 12-25-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I’m with you on that. I’m not sure a pink blind bothers the deer but it bugs me. I always try to pitch my pop ups in the shade of live oaks if possible. If it is exposed to the sun I cover it with high quality camo netting and cut window holes. That helps quite a bit

Comment

I’ve seen them painted with no ill effect but my DB blinds haven’t faded much. Granted, I don’t leave them up all the time but they are several years old, a couple of them 12/15 years old and have been up in WY or Central Texas a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I’ve seen them painted with no ill effect but my DB blinds haven’t faded much. Granted, I don’t leave them up all the time but they are several years old, a couple of them 12/15 years old and have been up in WY or Central Texas a bunch.
              That's good to hear. Sounds like they're well built.

Comment

They will all fade, but I leave mine out year round... best thing to do is keep them in the shade as much as possible

Comment

I bring my in every year after the season and set them back up and brush them back in around August.

Comment

Working...
                  X