Show Us Your Polaris Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    " Plywood roof kit" Don't know why it didn't quote the pic?

I've got the same roof on the old farm mule. Who know it was a universal kit?

Comment

2018 1000xp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine says Bobcat but it is definitely a Polaris under it's Skirt. 2012 Bobcat 3400. Not fast but a beast of a workhorse.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, since this old thread has been resurrected

The new rig

Comment

Undercover Polaris, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my Ranger, love it even more with the front gear basket I added and back winch.

Got the back winch idea from Encinal/Las Raices instagram page and it works great!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                I love my Ranger, love it even more with the front gear basket I added and back winch.

Got the back winch idea from Encinal/Las Raices instagram page and it works great!
                Two of the guys on my lease have rear roof mounted winches. Makes picking up game pretty easy.

Comment

I had the synthetic cable on mine and would just run it over the top of the roof. Easiest way to load an animal by far

Comment

Y’all have some nice looking rigs on here.
                    Recently bright a 2018 900. Wanting to do some upgrades to it!
                    I was reading on here (different thread, can’t remember name). They were talking about using truck tires & off road tires on their Rangers. Do you use the stock rims or do you need different ones. Also my dealer was telling me that if I put a 2 or 3 you nah lift on it that I’d have trouble with the tires hitting the frame. Any truth in this?

Comment

Show Us Your Polaris Ranger

Just installed high lifter front forward a arms and added 30” moto claws today
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1075.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	24589098

Last edited by rjbowmaster; 08-23-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

This is the best modification I ever made to my Ranger Crew...and when I was done I put $9k back in my pocket and got heat and AC.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                          This is the best modification I ever made to my Ranger Crew...and when I was done I put $9k back in my pocket and got heat and AC.

[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            FIL bought this one with a/c and heat last week for 14,500.00 out the door
                            I like this one. Man that would be nice if I was on a lease. But I hunt the small deer on public land.

Comment

Here is mine new to me Ranger
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mine is a 2005 model 500. I bought it used from a buddy two years ago. Bad oil leak and wouldn’t run. Paid $600 for it with ITP’s on it. Had the motor rebuilt and new fuel pump. Runs like a champ! Added the roof (Ag boys built it for me), light bar front and cubes rear, and built a receiver hitch game hoist. Less the $2,000 in it. Has worked great for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X