• Show
Clear All

Well done, congratulations

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Awesome axis, good looking dogs.

Comment

Here is Daisy D'Veaux. She is 10 weeks old. I have had her 2 weeks and was very timid at first. I have her fetching already and she brings the rope right back and drops it. Hope to start her soon on blood.

I have only got through the first three pages, so a lot more reading to do.

She is a lab hound mix rescue pup

Comment

I have been reading this awesome thread at work the last few days!! I have thoroughly enjoyed all the stories of success and failure(to learn from of course)! I have used beagles in the past(rabbit hunting) and have hog hunted with dogs so I am a rank amateur when it comes to tracking knowledge.

A coworker who has Lacy dogs (hog hunter) had a gyp accidently get with a Cat on a hunting trip, but was with another Lacy dog the rest of her heat. The pups are now 2 weeks old and all look like Lacy dogs are supposed to. I've always wanted a Lacy since I first saw them but really couldn't justify that much $$ for a dog. He's giving the pups away because of the mix up and I'm getting a female when they are ready. I'll post some pics when I get her.
            I hope to get her proficient enough at tracking because my Rat Terrier is nose blind. Y'all have been a great help!!

Thanks!!

Comment

Ester had her first real solo track tonight.
              200 yards with a couple of hard turns.
              she ran over herself a couple of times but we just stopped her and let her sort it out herself.
              Im mighty happy with her for a 4 month old puppy
              Click image for larger version

Name:	#2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	24497856

Comment

Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buff what Kinda dog is ester

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	24498754
                    Even with the Heat and summer time here had an opportunity to get the dogs on some action. Remi made the track catch was there to keep getting exposed seeing some dead stuff and learning but great afternoon at the ranch. In a nutshell she got to him abkut 400 yards ran him Allitle and held till I could get in there this has been a lot of fun hope deer season is gonna be just as fun

Comment

Well done! Lucky Remi with real critters to find this time of year

Comment

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	24498981

Meet Zoey. My new Blue Lacy. She is now 8 weeks old and already showing an outstanding nose and tracking instincts. Really looking forward to training another tracker.

Comment

Cute pup but she don't look blue to me

Comment

Good lookin pup! Congrats

Comment

Good looking lacy. Keep us posted on her progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                                Cute pup but she don't look blue to me
                                She's not blue but is definitely 100% Lacy. Got her from Lone Star Lacy's. Parents are Willy and Zoey. Willy is from Woodstock Kennels and Zoey is from M5 Kennels. I've ben working her on tracking and for 8 weeks old she is showing outstanding instincts and problem solving ability's. Haven't been able to trick her yet. It's already time to get more complicated with the moc trails. I definitely think I found a real good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X