2019 TBH'ers Looking For A Lease Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 TBH'ers Looking For A Lease Thread

Figured people who are looking for a lease can post up here so other thread won't get cluttered.

I'm looking hard and am fairly wide open. I'm very interested in the Hill Country, East Texas (Houston, Leon, Trinity Counties) and also the upper stretches of South Texas (Goliad, Karnes, Bee etc). I'm open on price and acreage, just depends on how the property is set up. Needing 3 spots and ready to make a move asap!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also need 2 spots possibly three. Would prefer ETX but open to anything depending on price and acreage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too, prefer archery only and within 4 hours of Houston, West/South side...

Comment

Same here...

Comment

I am looking for a long term yearly lease in Wilson or Gonzales county. 100-300 acres and this will be a single hunter lease with no other hunters and no drama. Not interested in joining a lease with other hunters.

Archery, muzzle loader or handgun only, do not need electric,water or rv site. I have a tractor and equipment to provide food plots and shred.

This will be my first lease in many years, I am a land owner in Wilson county looking for a second property to hunt and trap.

Comment

People were on there complaining that they wanted leases posted only, not people looking for leases.

But I will cop and paste on there any way

Comment

$500 Referral Fee

First off....Thanks Johnny for starting this thread!

I'm on a great lease right now, but it's about an hour past my 4 hour driving max. Not getting off until something better comes along.

Love South Texas and the surrounding Cuero areas for easy driving!

We'll pay a $500 referral fee for info that secures a lease!

3-4 spots or more if needed. We have cash in hand for payment.
              Not interested in East Texas or North of Houston. I live in Alvin and don't want to drive thru Houston to get to my lease.

Must haves:

Water and Electricity.....we'll pay our part
              Kid/Family friendly.......allowed to take game off of paying members allotment
              Must have deer.......
              Bird hunting would be nice, but not a deal breaker.
              Don't want to be around a bunch of drunks. We all like to have a good time, but don't want on a beer lease when kids are involved.
              Bow and gun
              Around 4 hours max from Houston
              Game management program that applies to everyone.
              Budget $3K +/- per hunter

We are workers, have tractors, welders and MacGyver like skills.

Our lease manager is a TBH'r and can provide references for my group if needed. I won't give out his contact info ( because he is a friend of mine ) , so please don't ask. If we /me get off and he asks me to help him, I'll post up the details then.

Thanks for the info or consideration in advance.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Texas Hunt Area 2019.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	24564152
              Last edited by Traildust; 12-20-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Comment

I’m looking for a place in Bandera or Medina. No need for camp as I have a place to stay in that area. Axis are a must. Can join a lease or fill one as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    People were on there complaining that they wanted leases posted only, not people looking for leases.

But I will cop and paste on there any way

Yep. I get that. I just wanted to post that link here since this thread is suppose to be people looking for a lease. The other thread would be a great place to start.

Comment

I am also still in the hunt for a place.

Hill Country or West Texas area.

Exotics is a plus.

Will consider any and all opportunities, large or small.

Comment

I'm always looking for a lease that has exotics. If anyone has an opening let me know.

Comment

The struggle is real...

Comment

Beware of this Craigslist scam artist! I just got off the phone with him and he don’t even have 1000000000 dollars! You’ve been warned

Comment

Working...
                            X