missss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missss

just a quick , how the heck did i miss? , vid... not putting any music or cool stuff to it.. still madd... got busted out begining of the stalk. made a wide circle around through the swamp and caught up to a group.. had a good 90 min stalk to get there.. and all for nufffffin... lol.. enjoy...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Still a good vid. Thanks for sharing

Comment

It happens to everybody dont feel too bad.

Comment

no worries.. i know it is a learning process.. new to the bow hunting game.. only the 4th hog i have actually been able to stalk up on for bow range..

Comment

next time!

Comment

That is a cool vid, what kind of camera setup?

Comment

if we never missed then bowhunting wouldn't be as addictive

Comment

I know video can be deceptive, but it looks like a long distance shot to me. The hog looks like it's quartering toward you and that there's some saplings between you and his shoulder. I'd like to see it in slow motion, but it looks like the arrow comes off the bow a little odd. I think I would have had to wait it out and hope for a closer shot with a better angle.

Comment

Very good, nice.

Comment

low & right...

"Peeking" to watch the arrow & lighted nock fly (been there).

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Good video regardless.

-Matt

Comment

yes i was tilted left.. i was hiding behind a tree.. lol.. going back to the area with fresh eyes i do see it was a lil longer than what i had in my head and the ground is kinda humped and sloped down where the hog was..

the camera i use is an awsome lil set up my wife found for me. called a jonescam. small, light weight, and very easy to lose.. lol.. battery can record for about three hours before a recharge and the raw footage before an upload to the net is alot clearer.

Comment

Working...
                        X