diamond c ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diamond c ranch

Hey all, i am new to the forum figured i join up sense texas is my favorite destination for a lot of fun.... i just got back from the DIAMOND C RANCH and let me tell you i have never been to a place that puts you on so many hogs and big ones, realy big ones. I caught myself being picky. shot two nice hogs and a great looking DAll! The people there at DIAMOND C are great Skylar's wife Sarah cooked all of our meals and boy it tasted great. you want to talk about hunting on a budget the DIAMOND C makes it so affordable i am bringing my whole family down in Sept. and maybe even Dec. I just wanted to say thanks to Skylar and his family for making this hunt great. If anyone has a chance check out there site!
    Attached Files

good job

Comment

Nice Pictures

Comment

How much did that ram cost you?

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the fire

Comment

Congrats!! Pull up a stump!!

Comment

it was only $300 for this nice RAM!! they had a HUGE Catalina there that saw just once and next time i go he will have to go down.....

Comment

Skylar keep up the good work. The ranch looks great. I am taking my son to grandma's for 3 week. I will call you and come for a visit.

Comment

Nice congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Those are very large hogs. Always nice when you can enjoy some Texas hospitality.

Comment

glad you had a good time and welcome

Comment

Hey Ya'all ------i Just Returned From The Diamond C Ranch With The Bruiser, And Thought I'd Share My Story As Well. I'm Also New To This Forum, So Thanks For Having Me!!! Went With 2 Things On My Mind; Have A Blast W/ My Buddies, And Shoot A Big Hog!!! Well I Got Much More Than That, I Was Able To Convince My Daughter To Go W/ Me (she's Never Been Much Into Hunting) . Towards The End Of The Hunt, She Decided She Wanted To Hunt. Skylars Wife, Sarah Let Her Use Her Bow, And Even Though She Missed A Couple Of Smaller Hogs, Shes Now Hooked, And Cant Wait To Go Again---guess I'm Gonna Have To Buy Her A Bow Now....
                        We Had An Awsome Time----skylar And Sarah Are Great People, And Sarahs A Heck Of A Cook Too!!!!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the hog! I love it when the lady's do the hunting thing, too cool! Tell me, how many hogs did you see? Did you stalk or stand hunt? how long did you stay. Info! I gotta have the info! Thanks

Comment

Headed to the Diamond C on the 11th and 12th....looking forward to it.

Congrats on the hunt!!

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                              Congrats on the hog! I love it when the lady's do the hunting thing, too cool! Tell me, how many hogs did you see? Did you stalk or stand hunt? how long did you stay. Info! I gotta have the info! Thanks
                              THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS---WE STAYED 3 DAYS, IT WAS HOT-HOT-HOT----GOOD THING SKYLAR HAD A/C IN THE CABIN !!!!!---SEEN TONS OF HOGS, BEEN TO ALOT OF PLACES, DIDNT EXPECT TO SEE THAT MANY-----WE HUNTED BOTH MORNING AND NIGHT, AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED OF THE QUANITY OF THE HOGS , ---SEEN ONE TOWARDS THE EVENING THAT I THOUHT WAS A COW, HE WAS HUGE!!!!--- DIDNT STALK MUCH, IT WAS JUST TO HOT. ALSO SEEN SOME VERY NICE RAMS, COUPLE THAT WAS GOLD.

Comment

Working...
                              X