• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Truth!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in!!

Comment

Yep. At least many of them. Our daughter, has a manual transmission car, I taught her to drive, in my truck, which has a manual transmission. Actually every vehicle we own has a manual transmission. Our daughter thinks it's funny when she takes her car into Discount tire to get the tires replaced or a tire fixed and the guy who gets handed the RO for her car, half the time, can't drive a manual transmission. Sometimes she has to drive the car up in the shop for them.

Comment

Yep. So true....

Comment

Non-digital clocks can be a challenge, as well, for some.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            I've seen this...

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              LOL. Looking at clock and reading clock hands is a dying art..

Comment

I asked a kid the other day if he knew how too drive a stick, and his response was " drive a stick into what?"

Comment

My wife wouldn't be able to drive! Save me a ton of money on gas and insurance!

Comment

LOL, yup!
                    Both of my vehicles are manual...... and I still manually dial phone numbers every now and then to keep them memorized

Never thought about not being able to read a non-digital clock. Damm.... you’re right.
                    That’s funny and sad at the same time

Comment

I've got a 25th anniversary convertible camaro sitting in my garage. It's a 5 speed and my wife wants to learn so bad so she can drive it. I'm hesitant on teaching her to say the least.

Comment

In

Comment

Try getting change without the aid of a cash register. This blows my mind. When I took my kids to the store while they were young (6-10) we would add up the bill and figure our change in our head. Whichever one got it right got to keep the change.

Comment

Still aggravates me they don't teach cursive. Some younger guys at work printing looks like chicken scratch.

Comment

Working...
                            X