TBH Express: San Angelo to DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express: San Angelo to DFW

Anyone be around the San Angelo (Miles) area later this week or next and coming to DFW in near future? Thanks

Bump

Comment

I will be at the lease in Melvin this Friday and returning to DFW Sunday, pm if I can help

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
        I will be at the lease in Melvin this Friday and returning to DFW Sunday, pm if I can help
        Thanks Bert. Looks like you’d be an hour from San Angelo. Don’t want either of you to have to go out of your way. Let you know if something changes tho.

Comment

Ill be doing the Midland to Dallas run on friday night and driving the other way sunday...maybe someone can get it to midland?

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
            Ill be doing the Midland to Dallas run on friday night and driving the other way sunday...maybe someone can get it to midland?
            I’ll let you know. May be a little too far but I appreciate your offer!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
              Anyone be around the San Angelo (Miles) area later this week or next and coming to DFW in near future? Thanks

Gotta be trying to get meat from Sklenariks. Ain't nothing else in Miles.

Comment

I’m heading to San Angelo on Friday and will head back to Dfw either late Saturday or early Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                  I’m heading to San Angelo on Friday and will head back to Dfw either late Saturday or early Sunday.
                  Yeh man that’ll be perfect. I’ll PM you. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X