Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least 9 members of American family killed in Mexico ambush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ufiioLWTI4I

Prayers for this family. Don't expect the Mexican government to do anything about it either. It is so corrupt that it has reached a point of no return.

So very sad.

Comment

I keep wishing someday our government would get very serious about the drug cartels and drug problems and work on squashing the whole mess. I don't think that will ever happen.

Comment

This is worthy of an airstrike.
        Our government knows who and where the cartels are.

Comment

Terrible tragedy. But, Americans still insist on living there. Even in the known cartel hot areas. Just not worth it.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Sad

Comment

Hit gone wrong, heads will roll internally through the cartel ranks. They absolutely do not want this type of heat upon themselves.

Horrible and sad, prayers.

Comment

From what I have gathered they live in a mormon community 75 miles south of the border. I had heard there was some documentary done on a mormon or amish family that has connections with the cartel that had moved down there long ago? Is this the same family, or just innocent bystanders? It would make more sense if the family had some connection to the cartel and this was a hit.

Regardless, women and children there are no excuse for and they should come down hard on them. sad deal

Comment

The Lebaron family believes they are celestial children from the prophet Ervil Lebaron. That family has a history of murder and crazy a holes.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      I keep wishing someday our government would get very serious about the drug cartels and drug problems and work on squashing the whole mess. I don't think that will ever happen.
                      It will never happen. Why bite the hand that feeds you?

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                        The Lebaron family believes they are celestial children from the prophet Ervil Lebaron. That family has a history of murder and crazy a holes.
                        Dang!

Just read up on these cats and that family was insane in the 70's and 80's with all the ordered murders!

Comment

I am still Amazed that any American goes to Mexico anymore. They hate us there. Tourism hunting. Buy land live there hell no. Not for me. Or my family.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Dang!

Just read up on these cats and that family was insane in the 70's and 80's with all the ordered murders!
                            Pretty wild stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post

May get your wish, but I doubt Mexico wants us in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X