• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for your sister.

Comment

Prayer to our Lord sent

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

The news is getting better and better. Prayers continue!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Update:

Just got word from my mom they are moving my sister out of the ICU!!! They are moving her to an intermediate care level of the hospital. I cannot express how happy I was to hear this news. She keeps amazing the hospital staff with how well and quickly she is progressing after everything she went through.

Thank you again everyone for the prayers and words of support/encouragement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family. You guys are solid as a rock. Get better Sis!

Comment

Lord THANK YOU for the healing of Jodi to this point! Thank You Lord for saving her. We ask You Lord Please help her to respond positively to her therapists to the point of confounding them at the strength of the responses. Keep her pain low and only enough to allow her care-givers the signs they need to make wise decisions on her treatments until You complete Your healing for her. Give her strength to persevere and to be a strong witness for You Lord. Protect her and restore her feelings and motor skills to normal that she may be whole and restored to her family. Give Jodi and the family a sense of peace and hope that builds their confidence and courage to be strong through this trial. We are all healed through the brokenness and blood of Your Son Jesus and we clam these promises for Jodi through Him, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent up high

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X