Tactical bolt knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactical bolt knob

Does anyone on the green screen do the installation of these? I have a 17hmr that I am wanting to remove the small knob and replace it with an oversized one.

There are videos all over youtube on bolt handle/ knob replacement.
    The Savage Axis is very easy. I am considering this bolt in this link. There is a video on how to do it. Not hard at all, depending on rifle.

Comment

I have a Savage .17hmr and had a Gunsmith on 1431 in Round Rock TX do my tactical bolt handle

Cost was $100 including the knob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tumbleweeds Custom Rifles is the premier, high quality rifle company serving customers all around the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bttgraham View Post
          Does anyone on the green screen do the installation of these? I have a 17hmr that I am wanting to remove the small knob and replace it with an oversized one.
          What brand of rifle do you have? Depending on the brand some aftermarket handles are available while some makes are purely custom jobs. I do custom work when time allows.

These are CZ rim fire conversions. The round knob is factory.

Comment

I have the cheap R93. Been looking for a replacement handle for this model but couldn't find one. I would rather send to someone to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
              What brand of rifle do you have? Depending on the brand some aftermarket handles are available while some makes are purely custom jobs. I do custom work when time allows.

Your work looks great as always.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post

Oh, I NEED one of th those. WHERE can I get one?

Comment

Originally posted by bttgraham View Post
                  I ground mine down to thread size, threaded it, installed my bolt knob with my own little touch

Comment

I have this bolt on my daughters Axis and was an easy install. Awesome to use too....

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    There are videos all over youtube on bolt handle/ knob replacement.
                    The Savage Axis is very easy. I am considering this bolt in this link. There is a video on how to do it. Not hard at all, depending on rifle.
                    http://gladesarmory.com/savage-axis-...atch-knob.html

Comment

If i had an axis i would for sure buy one. I am looking for someone that can install one on a R93 17hmr.

Comment

Working...
                      X