Patio builders - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patio builders - Houston

Looking for a quote for what I would consider to be a good size project.
    Let me know if you have any recommendations

We used Aztec Decorative Concrete for our patio a few years back. They did a fabulous job. Signed a contract, paid a third down, a third before the pour and stamp, and the final payment after finish. They were great to work with.

Comment

Eldridge Roofing, but don’t let the name fool you. They pretty much can do it all.

They did an arched covered patio for a friend of ours and it was outstanding (they also recently replaced our roof and poured a new patio slab, and both turned out great).

Comment

We do patios and concrete work. Give me a call. I’d love to help a fellow TBHr and Ag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
          We do patios and concrete work. Give me a call. I’d love to help a fellow TBHr and Ag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Chuy, I'm probably a bit too far away from you-SW Arkansas. But, we're looking at redoing a walkway, dock and boat house. What's your thoughts on the synthetics versus pressure treated wood? Any recommendations on brands/grades for the synthetics?

PM if easier, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
            Chuy, I'm probably a bit too far away from you-SW Arkansas. But, we're looking at redoing a walkway, dock and boat house. What's your thoughts on the synthetics versus pressure treated wood? Any recommendations on brands/grades for the synthetics?

PM if easier, thanks!
            Synthetic all the way. Actually I just had a client do one out of a flow through material that is awesome. I built his house and he handled the boat dock. Just google flow through decking. If the lake ever gets high it wont pop the boards up, it doesn't get hot, slippery, and doesn't create habitat for spiders.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even if you decide to go with another contractor, I encourage you to give Texas Construction Plus a look. Owned and operated by Leo...(281) 317-7587...and he is at every job site, everyday...very hands on.

We live in Cinco Ranch in Katy, TX. You're welcome to come see the huge patio cover and limestone fire place his team built for us in 2016. They also built our pool. We have no complaints with either.

Best of all (and don't tell Leo), his bid was 50% less than the highest bid we received. I'll see if I can find some photos to upload.

Comment

A few pics.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X