Kjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo

I was wondering if anybody could give me up to date prices for Keith's place, I can not seem to get his prices to pull up. I have tried for two days now, everything else seems to be working just fine. Really want to try and get a ram this year. Thank you.

Anybody know the prices? I know there are old threads about the place but I was told they have changed...

Comment

2 day ram hunt is $400, 2 day axis doe is $300, 2 day exotic is $600, 3 day exotic is $750, and KJO package is a 4 day exotic and ram for $1000.

Comment

Awesome, aren't there different type of Ram hunts?

Comment

There are different types of rams, but the actual ram hunt is $400 for 2 days. We are going out to his new place in May. Keith is a great guy and will everything he can to put you on animals.

Comment

I have never seen anything but good things about his place, I really want to get out there soon, I have seen lots of threads with his Rams on there.... Thanks for the info.

Comment

Can you add does to the Axis doe hunt? For some reason, IT has his site blocked here at work.

Comment

Not sure about that....probably would need to call Keith on that question. His number is 210-857-2195

Comment

I haven't either gotten him on the phone or gotten him to call me back. Is there a good time to call him?

Comment

I've always had luck texting Keith

Comment

Yep...texting works well. We usually call him one day and get a call back the next. As you can imagine, he is pretty busy. But, he will get back to you.

Comment

sounds like a cool place

Comment

Working...
                        X