No announcement yet.

Terrel Owens -----Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If TO goes, so does Moss. And I'm not sure they will put 2 WRs in during the same year. Based on numbers, which is what it should be, he is a no brainer to get in.

I just hope the best non drafted cornerback makes it. #Wallstothehall

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      their are cocaine guys in there, busted with strippers guys in there etc. TO is being kept out buy pencil whipping sissy boys who did not TO outside of the game. you be hard pressed to find one actual football players that would say no to TO in hall of fame
      Agreed

He should have been in the first time no doubt if it’s about top football players. He’s one of the greats in that position

Comment

#2 receiver of all time...tied with Moss

He should have been a 1st ballot HOFer....

D Bag YES.....
        but being a **** shouldn't keep you out of the HOF.

He could have played another 2 or 3 years had he not been blackballed by the league

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          D Bag YES.....
          but being a **** shouldn't keep you out of the HOF.

He could have played another 2 or 3 years had he not been blackballed by the league
          That's a matter of opinion...

And the 2nd part is flatly untrue. If he was blackballed, he did it to himself by being such a cancer to EVERY team he was ever on. That's part of football too.

Comment

TO should be in based on stats.

Being a ***** to the media and your teammates shouldn't keep you out of the HOF.

As stated, there are guys in the HOF that did a heck of a lot more than being a *****. Heck, from a law enforcement side of things, didn't TO stay out of trouble for the most part?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              That's a matter of opinion...

And the 2nd part is flatly untrue. If he was blackballed, he did it to himself by being such a cancer to EVERY team he was ever on. That's part of football too.
              Physically, he could have played a couple of more years. He wouldn't have been dominant, but he would he would have been able to be productive. Would he have been worth the potential headache to be a dang good 3rd option? Maybe, but no one was going to take a chance and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                TO should be in based on stats.

Being a ***** to the media and your teammates shouldn't keep you out of the HOF.

As stated, there are guys in the HOF that did a heck of a lot more than being a *****. Heck, from a law enforcement side of things, didn't TO stay out of trouble for the most part?
                Being a good team mate is an integral part of the game. It should matter.

Maybe if he wasn't such an ******* for a team mate, he'd have a super bowl ring...he was on teams that got close a couple times.

Comment

He was the reason the Eagles nearly beat the patriots in the superbowl the last time they met.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                    He should have been a first ballot HOFer. Dude was a beast on the field. Off the field is just that, off the field. Ray Lewis pretty much had a hand in a murder and he's probably going in on his first try. He was the greatest LB of his generation.

Lawerance Taylor is a dirtbag human and he is in the Hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The NFL has never let off the field issues affect HOF status. The hall has lots of bad character guys, and drug users in there. Ray Lewis is a no brainer to make it. If character mattered guys like Lawrence Taylor and many others wouldn't be in there. Isn't O J Simpson in the HOF?

If you can cut the heads off two people and still be in the HOF i don't think TO has to worry
                      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-02-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

They should snub Moss this year and put TO through.

Randy Moss has admitted to taking plays off and playing when he felt like it. You can argue many things about TO’s character, but the dude gave 100% all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          The NFL has never let off the field issues affect HOF status. The hall has lots of bad character guys, and drug users in there. Ray Lewis is a no brainer to make it. If character mattered guys like Lawrence Taylor and many others wouldn't be in there. Isn't O J Simpson in the HOF?

I'd throw their asses out too, and Ray Lewis wouldn't even see the ballot.

TO is going in, you can bet on that.

Comment

I'd throw their asses out too, and Ray Lewis wouldn't even see the ballot.

I agree. I think character matters, and how you represent the sport. IMO there are several guys I would throw out of the HOF

Comment

Character hasn't mattered to the NFL in a long time.

Comment

If you can cut the heads off two people and still be in the HOF i don't think TO has to worry
                                OJ was in the hof before he killed them wasn't he? If he was being voted on this go round, he wouldn't make it most likely.
                                Ray Lewis wouldn't even see the ballot.

He won't go in before Ray Lewis. You can certainly bet on that.
                                I agree. I think character matters, and how you represent the sport.
                                Now, character and off the field stuff is taken into account. It doesn't have anything to do with you being a football player.

Comment

Working...
                                X