Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsession, Xpedition, or one one the big three (or four)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You won't be unsatisfied. I got a Sniper X'S last year and love it. Not as smooth as my Elite but it's a speed freak.

Comment

I love the Obsession "Evolution". Bad to the bone. I'll prolly own one sooner rather than later. But, I ordered an Xpedition Xcentric yesterday. It's every bit as bad to the bone as the Evolution and I can have it in one week instead of 6-8 weeks. But my target bow is still an Obsession. I've got the Addiction to shoot spots and 3D with.

Comment

Here is my --------- ----------! I love it!!!

Comment

Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to afford an --------- ---------. They're AWESOME!!

Comment

I would say try them all. I shot the Obsession Evolution and Expedition X-Ring Vii, both were great shooting bows. I would wait 6 weeks but I've seen people that have been waiting 4-5 months. No freaking way.....growing pains I guess but it sucks. Besides, KS has his money tied up in other areas

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
              I would say try them all. I shot the Obsession Evolution and Expedition X-Ring Vii, both were great shooting bows. I would wait 6 weeks but I've seen people that have been waiting 4-5 months. No freaking way.....growing pains I guess but it sucks. Besides, KS has his money tied up in other areas

He is only consulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                He is only consulting.
                And is one of the best designers in the business. Proof is in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                  I have a K&K vengeance if you want a "great design" won't tune fixed blades very well though

Probly give the piece of junk away

Comment

He is only consulting.
                    Yep.

But he's also wheels off, as has been shown at every stop he's made along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                      Yep.

But he's also wheels off, as has been shown at every stop he's made along the way.
                      A business man he's not. No arguing that. But a great designer for sure. If you haven't shot the Obsession line, you need to. Also, the Xpedition Xcentric is wicked. Shoot me a PM sometime and I'll meet you at CCR and you can shoot mine. You'll see what I mean.

Comment

A business man he's not. No arguing that. But a great designer for sure. If you haven't shot the Obsession line, you need to. Also, the Xpedition Xcentric is wicked. Shoot me a PM sometime and I'll meet you at CCR and you can shoot mine. You'll see what I mean.
                        I've shot the Obsession Evolution, I was impressed with the draw cycle and how it felt at the shot.

Do you have the Xcentric? It looks identical to the Obsession line IMO....but I've heard nothing but good stuff about them.

Comment

Yessir the Xcentric. Yes they do look very much alike with the exception of the cam system. They draw almost identically. The Evolution is a touch quieter. The Xcentric is a touch faster and more often hits its advertised IBO. They're both dead in the hand on the shot. The Xcentric is easier to tune due to being a yoke system. The Evolution finish is slightly better or at least different. Both great bows. When I can afford it ill own both.

Comment

Yessir the Xcentric. Yes they do look very much alike with the exception of the cam system. They draw almost identically. The Evolution is a touch quieter. The Xcentric is a touch faster and more often hits its advertised IBO. They're both dead in the hand on the shot. The Xcentric is easier to tune due to being a yoke system. The Evolution finish is slightly better or at least different. Both great bows. When I can afford it ill own both.

You know that KS is consulting for both Companies huh?

Comment

You know that KS is consulting for both Companies huh?
                              I never said that.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                I have a K&K vengeance if you want a "great design" won't tune fixed blades very well though

Probly give the piece of junk away
                                Send it to me if you want to give it away. I'd like to have one to build a frankenbow.

My brother likes his too much to let me mess with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X