Do you FLOCK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you FLOCK?

This is a really cool web browser that I have been using for a while now. It is built on the Firefox browser and includes some kick butt features for flickr and the like. It even has a built in Flickr Uploader! I really like the media bar at the top, as well. Anyway, thought y'all might like to take a look at it...or maybe you just don't give a Flock!

funny you mention... I was just thinking about Breeze Browser after reading about it nestled in one of Rob's links...

sell me on it!

Comment

DSLR Remote Pro to Onion Skin the world & Breeze Browser Pro to organize. Pretty cool software and I likey the REMOTE CAMERA CONTROL feature with Remote Pro. Very interesting and at that price.....SNAG!

Comment

Ok, y'all just made me Google Breeze. That's something I'm going to have to dig in and read up on.

Flock is free. I attached a screen shot so you can get an idea. The media bar allows you to set favorite streams, as you can see here. Once you click on a favorite, it loads all the pictures in that persons stream to the media bar where you can then scroll through them. See a picture you like, move the mouse over it and it expands with any comments and the name of the picture. As mentioned, it has a built in uploader that you see on the top right.

It's really pretty basic, I just enjoy the ease of looking at everyones new photos and checking out "Interestingness" every morning when I get to work. There are more functions to it if you use stuff like Skype, Facebook, ******* and other sites like that. I don't have a need for that so I just use it like a hopped up version of Firefox.

[ATTACH]33816[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
        X