No announcement yet.

Testing the Waters: Photography Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey is right on the point and shoot cameras. I have a Olympus water proof camera that took some amazing shots in Belize.

A lot of your point and shoots have some amazing settings if you want to shoot on manual. Can't change out lenses like a DSLR but the shutter, aprature and exposers can be adjusted. That is 90 percent of the camera.

I am sure there will be plenty of point and shoot top runners in this

Comment

Can we post the rules and the topic on a sticky? I know we already have everything started. Just would be nice to have it at the top so everyone can find it easily.....

Comment

Olympus Stylus 770SW point and shoot. Water proof, crush proof, shock proof @ 7.1mp.

Just need to know the cameras sweet zone IRT to lens and settings and maintain that aspect through your shot selections.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          Can we post the rules and the topic on a sticky? I know we already have everything started. Just would be nice to have it at the top so everyone can find it easily.....

Comment

A couple of the pics I took in Alabama with the companies point and shoot digital

Click image for larger version

Name:	2423486184_26f40facf0_m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	23836673

Click image for larger version

Name:	2422669543_bf8d6c620a_m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	23836674

Comment

I'm in!!!!

Comment

I'll try

Comment

I'll play. Should be fun and be able to learn learn a thing or two from some of the masters.

Comment

Aprils contest is underway. Get out and get topic appropriate photos. Submit one when the end of the month get here.

Comment

Working...
                    X