Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bertram 4H Annual 3D Shoot, 14 May, 2016!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bertram 4H Annual 3D Shoot, 14 May, 2016!

Burnet County, Bertram 4H Archery Club is proud to announce our first ever 3D Archery Shoot!

For those of you involved in 4H Archery you know what this means! For those that aren't I'll hit the highlights!

This event is ran by the Burnet County 4H and is manned by Burnet County 4H Volunteers. While there will be adults present this is largely put on and hosted by our children enrolled in 4H. An event like this covers a lot of ground for these kids in organization, fundraising, speaking, planning and a whole host of other fields.

We are excited to be able to bring everyone this shoot, our kids are amazing and they have worked hard to be able to bring this shoot to fruition! Everyone is excited and looking forward to hosting their first 4H Archery Shoot!

Where: Oatmeal, Texas (7517 County Road 336, Bertram, Texas, 78605)

When: Saturday, May 14, 2016

How Much: $20 4H members (any club), $30 non-4H members. If you register early (by April 15) you will be also receive two free raffle tickets!

What: 30 target course scoring will be by 4H rules (see attached).

Classes:
    Junior 3rd - 5th grade
    Intermediate 6th - 8th grade
    Seniors 9th - 12th grade
    Adult 18 and over

Recurve unaided
    Recurve aided
    Compound unaided
    Compound aided

Attached is the registration form and waiver with much more detail. This is a Word document so I can't add it as an attachment, I will have to convert it to a .pdf first. I will be happy to send it via email until then; just PM Me your email and I will get it right over to you.

Concessions will be available.

Come out and help us make our inaugural 3D shoot one for the books!

If you have questions you can contact me @ 512/525/7299 or
    Brian Klosterhoff 254/338/1754
Working...
X