No announcement yet.

Mountain Bike Trailer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need taller wheels. Those short ones would have too much resistance to roll over rough ground. Making it out of aluminum would be a plus as well, to cut down on weight.

Comment

Find something like this for cheap on craigslist. The fabric sides fold down flat and the frame has enough cross bars for tie-off points. Works really well and is quiet

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444652118.166037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	24408810

Comment

Thanks for the input on this. I'm new to TBH. This is great. Do you ever have concerns on the haul capacity of the kid-cart? I'm thinking-stand, sticks, pack, deer so forth--could be well over 200 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
          Find something like this for cheap on craigslist. The fabric sides fold down flat and the frame has enough cross bars for tie-off points. Works really well and is quiet

[ATTACH]748713[/ATTACH]
          This is the general style of the one I use with my daughter. It is a burly brand I believe. I have pulled my 5 year old daughter for probably over 100 miles in it. It is crazy light and easy to pull. A head wind is the devil though. that thing turns into a sail. However, as mentioned the side fold down or can be removed. I think mine is rated for 120 lbs. I'd suggest multiple trips if you had a deer down and needed to pull a stand out. You will find that pulling that much weight over anything but pavement, will be much less fun than you imagine.

Comment

Working...
          X