Bear Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Archery

Back in January during the ATA show I visited the Bear Archery booth to talk to my rep. I was talking to him about shooting a couple ASA tournaments last year in the traditional class. My rep had sent me a Bear Grizzly recurve to use.

After telling that the ASA is great organization he told me to make sure I sent him my shirt size because I was now on their pro staff. !Shock! I had him repeat what he just said to me.

Well I got my shirts and hats today and I am now on the Bear Archery Pro Staff. I was not expecting it or even asking about it. I am humbled and blessed to be picked.

Cool deal!

Lots of Texans shot for Bear Archery in the old days...how's the Grizzly shoot?

Comment

The Grizzly shoot really well. 50#'s @28 inches with a Stone Mountain string.

Comment

O WOW!!!!!!!!! wat to go... I can always say I knew you back when

Comment

How Cool, man that would rock

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            O WOW!!!!!!!!! wat to go... I can always say I knew you back when

Back when what????? LOL I still have a long way to go to even match your bowhunting skills.

Comment

Outstanding Z, now get us all free grizzly bows. I think the Bear Grizzly is the best looking one piece recurve ever built. Seems to just flow and the grip isn't too argumentative either.

Way to go Timm.

Comment

2050 your the one with the shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  2050 your the one with the shirt

And you are the one with all the animal mounts

Comment

Working...
                  X