Last Youth Weekend Role Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Youth Weekend Role Call!

My grandson and I are heading out to hunt this weekend. It's gonna be a cold windy one. Gonna try and post some live or as live pics as we can. Not much reception at the lease. Everyone else can jump in as well! Good luck to ALL

Good Luck! Will be heading out in the AM hoping to get my youngest daughter on a doe. Hopefully the deer cooperate in the windy conditions!

Comment

we are going but will be in Mississippi

Comment

I'm on call this weekend but we're keeping a close eye on the weather, so if we see a decent window, gonna run my middle son over to a buddy's place for one last shot at a buck he almost got a few weeks back.

Comment

We will be headed out as soon as my 10 year old gets out of school. I was going to take him out early but he is now responsible for taking down and folding the flag after school and takes it super seriously! We haven’t seen a legal deer all season so I don’t have a lot of faith, especially considering how windy it is going to be but we will have a good time and one last hunt.

The fishing will start getting good in a few weeks and at least I know I can put him on some fish !
          Last edited by Cantcatch5; 01-18-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Good luck to y'all!

Comment

In the stand now
              Saw a shooter this morning but it was still too dark. That was a bummer.
              Slight rain right now nice in the stand.
              Good luck to y’all!

Comment

Good luck y'all! I'm gonna be getting blown off the lake wishing I was doing anything but fishing!![emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the stand now. Decided to fight the wind, coming cold front and full moon to try to let my boy get his 1st animal

Comment

In the stand with my 15 year old daughter. Bowhunting in Eldorado this weekend. So far been in the blind 45 minutes. Nothing yet.

The wind and the moon is not our friend this weekend

Comment

Truck is loaded up. Should have 6 kids in camp outside of eldorado.
                      Last edited by saintsfan; 01-18-2019, 04:14 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Should be a nice, cold weekend for it.

Comment

I’m out of town till about mid day tomorrow. My dad is taking my three kids to the lease tonight and I’ll meet them there. Hope my oldest son sees a good one. Good luck to all the youngens.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

My daughter and I are in the blind now for the weekend. She is looking for her first buck.

Comment

We’ll hunt in the morning weather permitting, Sunday morning and evening. The boy got his first deer, a doe about a week ago. Now just trying for a buck

Comment

Working...
                              X