Recommend Lasik surgeon Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend Lasik surgeon Dallas

My wife has thought about having lasik surgery for the last umpteen years, but being a ND farm girl, she's as tight as the bark on a tree and just wouldn't spend the money. I finally convinced her to do it and would appreciate any recommendstions from the Dallas area. I think I'd rather do it there than locally. Thanks !

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    My wife has thought about having lasik surgery for the last umpteen years, but being a ND farm girl, she's as tight as the bark on a tree and just wouldn't spend the money. I finally convinced her to do it and would appreciate any recommendstions from the Dallas area. I think I'd rather do it there than locally. Thanks !
    I believe there is a sponsor here that does it, maybe they will chime in.

Comment

Her handle here is Mann Eye-Ashley or something like that

Comment

I just bought a Groupon special at Lasik Vision Institute and had the surgery last Thursday. It was a simple, seamless, quick, cheap and painless process. 20/20 vision the next day!

My only regret was not doing it 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          I just bought a Groupon special at Lasik Vision Institute and had the surgery last Thursday. It was a simple, seamless, quick, cheap and painless process. 20/20 vision the next day!

My only regret was not doing it 10 years ago.
          What $ are we talking about ?

Comment

Manneyeashley is your hookup here.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              What $ are we talking about ?
              $1799 out the door

Comment

Anyone else ?

Comment

Watchin this..

Thru my contacts, which I've worn and hated for the last 18 years..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I did mine in Houston with Dr. Marc Sanders of Diagnostic Eye Center. Been 4 years now I think and still 20/20 or better. Was about $2000/eye then I think, or maybe $3500 total. No regrets at all except not doing it sooner!

Comment

Thanks guys !

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                        Manneyeashley is your hookup here.
                        Do a search on her replies. They are out of Houston or the Woodlands, but they have dr. that they recommend in Dallas. I can't remember the name.

Comment

Did she ever do the surgery? Following up. Looking to get mine done soon in the Dallas Ft Worth area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I could find someone good that took my eye insurance. I found out they will pay for part of it. Heck, if I go to one of their dr, I can get up to $800 off.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                              I wish I could find someone good that took my eye insurance. I found out they will pay for part of it. Heck, if I go to one of their dr, I can get up to $800 off.

Krisw I think we have the same insurer.

I have been wanting to get it done for years. My brother had his done and said the exact same thing as everyone else who have had it done. He wondered why he hadn't had it done sooner.

Cost is the only thing that holds me up.

Comment

Working...
                              X