No announcement yet.

Need Tracking Dog In Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I would of saw this earlier today. I would of come and helped w my dog. Shes found a few for my buddies. Graham is only an hour or so from me.

Comment

Hope they found him. Yote bait now.

Comment

Waiting for a good outcome!

Comment

I'm thinking we're not going to hear anything for weeks, until they find the deer submerged in alligator infested waters and even after the recovery and months of waiting, we'll still be deprived of pics of the Euro mount. Deja-freaking-vu

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=241235

Comment

Unless someone haul some in, there aren't any gators in Young County! LOL

Now they did put a gator in Sikes lake in Wichita falls a few years back. He was having a great time eating the white ducks until they finally got him out of there!

Comment

That's pretty funny Curt!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Bueller, Bueller?

Comment

Sorry for the delay, long day. Tracked deer, he's alive and well. High lung shot (my fault) plus mechanical broadhead plus tougher than nails buck = no dead deer.

Deer kicked up, outran athletic dog, jumped a fence. He should be fine.

Comment

Glad you at least know the outcome. Hopefully you will get another chance at him.

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
                        Sorry for the delay, long day. Tracked deer, he's alive and well. High lung shot (my fault) plus mechanical broadhead plus tougher than nails buck = no dead deer.

Deer kicked up, outran athletic dog, jumped a fence. He should be fine.
                        The dog couldn't bay the deer? Was it the neighbor's fence?

Comment

Working...
                        X