No announcement yet.

Millmans new ranch (long term project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on all the success this year Bob and Ron. The place is looking great!
    That girl in the top picture is a total babe!

Comment

Originally posted by sir huntsalot View Post
      Congrats on all the success this year Bob and Ron. The place is looking great!
      That girl in the top picture is a total babe!
      LOL. Pretty fun to hang out with too.

Comment

Thanks for posting the LDPs. I have really enjoyed this thread from the beginning. Looks like you guys have it going in the right direction! Congrats to everyone this season.

Comment

Where did you buy those big feed bins? If you don't mind me asking, how much were they? We are looking to possibly buy in bulk and do something similar. Your place looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            Thanks for posting the LDPs. I have really enjoyed this thread from the beginning. Looks like you guys have it going in the right direction! Congrats to everyone this season.
            Thank you.
            We saw quite an improvement this year in both age structure and quality. Very encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
              Where did you buy those big feed bins? If you don't mind me asking, how much were they? We are looking to possibly buy in bulk and do something similar. Your place looks great!
              I believe Ron picked them up from a company that sells used poultry farm equipment in NE Texas. I will PM him and get him to send you a PM or answer your post.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                Acker Poultry Supply in Pittsburg. I cant remember if they are 8 or 10 ton units but they were $750+/- each cant remember what the auger system was but it seems like $1000

Now if we could just find someone to pay for filling them.....
                Last edited by millman; 12-30-2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Thanks! Glad we are getting some of the big jobs behind us and able to move to the important stuff!

Comment

Sure have enjoyed following your progress. I hope that you'll include more pictures of the addition...the barn the house, that's pretty cool stuff.

I like the cabin, very well done; you all have skills.

Keep it coming; it's a hoot to read and see.

Comment

It has been fun following along. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Just caught up on all the updates . Wow !! Looking great guys !!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                          Just caught up on all the updates . Wow !! Looking great guys !!
                          Get that knee healed up and lets get you down for some work on the 4 legged ranch rides!

Comment

Awesome place yall got there!

Comment

Update

It has been a while since we updated any progress on the ranch.
                              We added a concrete slab and an electric winch for hanging animals. I will update progress pics when I get back on Monday.
                              Here is a before pic.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice looking place, y'all done it up good.

Comment

Working...
                                X