Sorry, but your grandson was an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
    If you find yourself in a "fair fight" you're doing it wrong.
    Right on...
    If you find yourself, in a fair fight.
    It was poor planning, on your part...

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      3 on 1 doesn't seem like a fair fight.

Firearms have a way of "leveling " the playing field

Comment

I don't think i will be doing much "fair" fighting with strangers in my kitchen!

Comment

God will sort it out in the end... guy is talking on emotion. Kids were playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Comment

Glad he was able to get all three. I hate it when it's OK for kids and thugs to break the law. They got what the deserved in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                Firearms have a way of "leveling " the playing field
                Funny how that works

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.....

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Dang good shooting on the 3-fer. I'm sure grandpa is sad, but I'm also sure he made just as many excuses and defenses during the little a-hole's life as he did in his death. He wouldn't be dead if he hadn't been a burglar. I hope the young man that defended his home sleeps well knowing he probably saved a lot of people a lot of trouble down the road.
                    THIS!

Comment

No sympathy. I had a cousin that was shot and killed by his best friend. Only thing that we could think of is that if he hadn't have been killed he would have ended up killing someone else, probably family.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Comment

It was a fair fight. The first time they broke in they threw the first punch my stealing. The second time they broke in that day the owner threw the punch and knocked them the ---- out

Comment

The guy with the AR should have FIRST asked if the intruders had any intentions of harming him or his family. Second, he should have asked if they were going to use knives, brass knuckles, guns, or grenades. That way he could respond in kind.

Comment

Sorry, but your grandson was an idiot

There was no fight. There was a felony that was squashed by well armed citizen protecting their life and stuff. The punishment fit the crime.

I'd like to forward him the article or thread on bowhuntertex's inlaws breakin and result to see if we could bring some clarity to the snowflake thinking process.

Comment

The media always pushes these type of comments. Pushing against the Stand your Ground law and trying to get these kind of sound bites. Everyone involved will have to live with the results of these kids actions. At least the home owner had the right to defend himself and property. Other states you have to flee your home and cant use deadly force unless cornered or directly threatened.

Comment

Working...
                                X