Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine didn't show up either

Comment

I got $60 off a month for 12 months in December....

I called 2 days ago and said I was cancelling my whole service for SLING TV, but really my girlfriend wanted to keep directv so I said let's pretend we're cancelling because I had just signed up for sling Tv free 7 days....

I got another $15 off a month, Showtime and Starz free for a year so my bill is now $56 a month for a year, and all I had to do was agree to 12 months.

Sling Tv was $55, so for $1 more for a year I get 175+ channels, showtime and starz vs 55 channels

Comment

Yep, we got our bill reduced and thanks again to the original poster !

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          You have a time machine?
          Yes, but the darn thing broke when I tried to go back and fix that post

Comment

Ask to speak to a supervisor. I was on hold for ever but finally the lady came on the line. She was very smart and quickly took care of the problem.

Comment

I failed to get the December deal as I didn't hear about it until too late. Not sure they would have done it for me anyway as I am currently getting $65.00 off per month.

Fact is, this is available at any time. Call and ask for the customer retention department, air your grievances and they come with offers. I have been doing this for years and get the Sunday Ticket free every year with a simple phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTxHunter View Post
                Ask to speak to a supervisor. I was on hold for ever but finally the lady came on the line. She was very smart and quickly took care of the problem.
                I've talked to 4 different regular customer service reps as well as at least 3 supervisors now and am still at this point....

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                  I called about 2 weeks ago but they only gave me $30 off. It doesn't have to be a promotion. they can do it at any time. I have already seen the credit on my bill.
                  Same. Wife is the account holder and never called. I called and got right at 40 bucks. Funny thing is I asked about our internet which is thru AT&T. Dude on the phone say he could only offer me hughes net as ATT wasnt offered in our area..........even after I gave him our ATT acct. number

Comment

You need to ask for the loyalty department.

Comment

Loyalty dept? Never heard of that one...

Comment

Mine was applied within about 3 days.

Comment

anyone know if this is a thing again this year?

Comment

I called last week and the representative told me to call back in mid January when their new fiscal year begins. I did get 4 months of free sports package which includes the outdoor channel and sportsman channel (aka outdoor infomercial).

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                              anyone know if this is a thing again this year?
                              My wife called yesterday, since our $50/month was about to run out. They gave her $60/month off for a year this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                                My wife called yesterday, since our $50/month was about to run out. They gave her $60/month off for a year this time.
                                Did she ask for the loyalty department or do you know the number she called?

Comment

Working...
                                X