Carters or Stans Release ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carters or Stans Release ??

Anybody with any experience with the Carters Chocolate vs the Stans SX3 ??
    I know it prob personal choice but the Stans seems to be built a little different which looks appealing.
    Can’t find anywhere to try them both !!

Thanks !!!

I have two SX3’s which I love! No experience with the Carter. I would suggest buying a used one, trying it, and selling it if you don’t like it. You can probably get your money back on a used Stan SX3. Actually, you might look at the Stan PerfX thumb. It has the same geometry as the PerfX resistance activated, which is a better trainer. Same thing with the John Dudley Carters - Silverback (resistance) and Nock 2 It (thumb).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Carter and recommend the Carter. But go to a shop and shoot both.

Comment

I’ve shot three different Carter’s and loved them all. Found one that I just couldn’t stop picking up and that’s what I use now.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That’s the problem - can’t find a archery shop that has both to shoot !!!!

Comment

I had an Sx3 that I sold a while back but looking to buy another one

Comment

Does anyone know which size Stan Prefex ( large or x- large )would equal a Carter’s Chocolate Lite ??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation View Post
                Does anyone know which size Stan Prefex ( large or x- large )would equal a Carter’s Chocolate Lite ??

Thanks

Stan used to have a template on their website that printed actual scale of their releases when printed on 8-1/2 x 11 paper. You look for that and see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stan perfex. XL.

Comment

Working...
                  X