Clear All

yep

yep
    Attached Files

Lulz

Comment

You talking bout me?!

Comment

They must be talk'n bout me. Had wayyyyyyyyyy more empty shells then birds, but it's that way every year.

Comment

I must belong to that club too. I think the doves call us the comedy club. They see me coming and have to keep from falling out of the tree or off the wire laughing at me. It's terrible the way they laugh at me.

Comment

"They had guns mister, and they were firing bullets."- 310 to Yuma

"American style shooting too. Enough shots in a general direction and your bound to hit something." - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

These one liners seemed appropriate here with the oncoming of Dove Season.

Comment

but they are mistaken if they think I am too much of a "sportsman" and wont shoot em off that fence

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                but they are mistaken if they think I am too much of a "sportsman" and wont shoot em off that fence
                Exactly, that's 4 bacon wrapped poppers sitting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  "They had guns mister, and they were firing bullets."- 310 to Yuma

"American style shooting too. Enough shots in a general direction and your bound to hit something." - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

These one liners seemed appropriate here with the oncoming of Dove Season.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X