Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

Congrats! You will love the RTVX series. I have had my RTVX900 for 3 years now and its one hell of a machine.

Comment

Wow, that is nice.

I never saw that one coming.

It actually has a usable bed in 4 people mode.
        I like it.

Comment

Corngratillations! Good times ahead!!

Comment

Nice score! They're they most fun you can have with your pants on!

Comment

What are the specs, engine, horsepower, power steering, instrument panel, assume 4x4, etc.? I've looked at just about every model except Kubota but used to have this brand tractor when I had my little ranch and it was GREAT. Also, rude to ask on line but can you pm where you bought it and price? Comparable brands that have the fold down seats have basically NO room in the bed...impressed!! Congrats and enjoy!!!!!

Comment

Very cool congrats..

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                  What are the specs, engine, horsepower, power steering, instrument panel, assume 4x4, etc.? I've looked at just about every model except Kubota but used to have this brand tractor when I had my little ranch and it was GREAT. Also, rude to ask on line but can you pm where you bought it and price? Comparable brands that have the fold down seats have basically NO room in the bed...impressed!! Congrats and enjoy!!!!!
                  Never mind on the specs....just researched this model but still would like the pm on where and pricing to consider? Thanks.....

Comment

We have one of those decked out at work for sale around 22000, we did wheels tires lights radio roof windshield.

Comment

Working...
                    X