Cuddleback-issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddleback-issue

I inherited these however I am not having any luck capturing pictures. Using the sd cards in the background. should I be using a different kind? any suggestions gs gurus?
    Attached Files

they have some software you have to download - also seem to remember that certain cards would not work with them - we had nothing but trouble with ours and getting service from them is impossible. Good luck

Comment

Well that's a bummer

Comment

I never had any issues with there service it's not impossible at all.

Comment

I'll buy them from you

Comment

Download their software update, and get some older SD cards, 4MB max as I recall. That is my favorite game cam of all of them--best day and night pics of all I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
              I never had any issues with there service it's not impossible at all.
              we bought five of them a few years back - they all crapped out - tried for several months to get customer service to respond to no avail - maybe they improved in last couple of years but we got zero help

Comment

thanks dustoffer. got this humongous thing too. not having luck with him either
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post

Get some older SD cards, 4MB max as I recall.

That is my favorite game cam of all of them--best day and night pics of all I've tried.
                  You Betcha!

Get a few old 1,2,or 4 GB cards; that should fix your problem.

And you are right on about the picture quality as well.

Battery life is excellent on this particular cam too!

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
                    You Betcha!

Get a few old 1,2,or 4 GB cards; that should fix your problem.

And you are right on about the picture quality as well.

Battery life is excellent on this particular cam too!

I've posted this before, but I wish they would put some $$ into better life and quit wasting it on mega-pixels.

Comment

I think our issue was using them in deep south texas in 100-110 heat - the camera could not handle it.

Comment

Picked uped some 2GB cards today. I'll post my results

Comment

Do not use any more than a 2GB card and you should do fine with the older Cuddebacks provided the camera is in good working order. Unfortunately, they have a finite lifespan which varies from unit to unit.

Comment

Update***
                            So I was able to have firmware sent but come to find out I need the older style SD card. Have a 2gb HC but it's incompatible. Anyone have older model sd for sale?

Comment

Believe that model uses a compact flash card, not an SD

Comment

Working...
                              X