Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at buying this tractor

Good deal here?

2017 Kubota L2501 tractor with only 90 hours! It is like new with factory warranty. Has the kubota loader with skid steer quick connect bucket. Has 25 horsepower but is the same sir as the 39 horsepower tractors. It does not have any emissions! R4 industrial tires! Ready to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something ain’t right!

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
      Something ain’t right!
      Too many exclamation points?

Comment

Contact them by phone and question the heck out of them. Ask for more detailed pictures, then ask to go test drive it. If they just want to email or text it's probably a scam BUT in times as these, it may be legit. They just may need the cash more than the tractor. L2501 is a good one, just a little under powered.

Comment

How much is a new one

Comment

beware been hearing more and more about this in multiple brands ...

Used Kubota tractors, originally sold in Japan, are being imported into this country. These "gray market" units were not designed for sale in the United States.

Comment

I think a new one like that is 22 or 23. Can’t remember exactly. I bought a new one last year but a bigger one. Didn’t like the small size of those. If you’re wanting a tractor you’re almost better off with new. I think Kubota is still offering 0% interest and you’ll get a 6 year warranty on a new one. I was looking used and ended up going new.
              Last edited by panhandlehunter; 03-29-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I would ask for serial number, call a dealership and ask them to run the number to see what comes back on it and to also give you a value on the tractor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I think a new one like that is 22 or 23. Can’t remember exactly. I bought a new one last year but a bigger one. Didn’t like the small size of those. If you’re wanting a tractor you’re almost better off with new. I think Kubota is still offering 0% interest and you’ll get a 6 year warranty on a new one. I was looking used and ended up going new.
                  This. And it will be under warranty/insurance. If that one is close to new ask about warranty for it. Or you might be able to get some insurance for it through Kubota as well

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a legit deal.

I’ll only use it at the deer lease to shred my little area and to mess around on my 3ac when trees go down.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXRaider View Post
                      This. And it will be under warranty/insurance. If that one is close to new ask about warranty for it. Or you might be able to get some insurance for it through Kubota as well

You do get insurance with the 0% financing but you pay for it I am fairly certain.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                        You do get insurance with the 0% financing but you pay for it I am fairly certain.
                        Yes you have to pay for the insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          Yes sir I believe it's required to get the 0 percent. At least that's how I remember it with my bx lol

Comment

Brentyn, or Buddy is what he goes by, is a great dude and a friend of mine. I worked with him for ten years and I even bought my tractor from him. I wouldnt be afraid of a deal that seems too good to be true from him. But understand, he is a dealer, so that is not his personal tractor most likely. Bit with that said, he goes through them as best he can to try and make sure to sell a good tractor. So go check it out and form your own opinion on the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                              Brentyn, or Buddy is what he goes by, is a great dude and a friend of mine. I worked with him for ten years and I even bought my tractor from him. I wouldnt be afraid of a deal that seems too good to be true from him. But understand, he is a dealer, so that is not his personal tractor most likely. Bit with that said, he goes through them as best he can to try and make sure to sell a good tractor. So go check it out and form your own opinion on the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X