Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joegeer View Post
    Do you have to have coin bank account to use any of the other ones?
    coin bank or coinbase account?

Comment

For those using the nano s, were you able to move ltc or xrp to it?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        For those using the nano s, were you able to move ltc or xrp to it?
        Yes. You first have to download from their App Store which ones you want. It came preloaded with bitcoin and Ethereum. I added xrp

Comment

Dang BTC fees...$16 again for sending money from GDAX to Binance. Getting a few more coins this morning. Then I'm gonna sit and watch the magic happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
            Yes. You first have to download from their App Store which ones you want. It came preloaded with bitcoin and Ethereum. I added xrp
            Ahh.. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Ahh.. thanks.
              What is it about sending money to a new exchange that puts my stomach in knots?

Uncharted waters I guess.

Into about 8 coins right now and trying to get a couple more.

The big three are on the rise. I wonder if it's the futures on Sunday.

Comment

Does anyone know if Coinbase is a publicly traded company?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  Does anyone know if Coinbase is a publicly traded company?
                  They are not public

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else investing in the mining rather than just the coins? I've got 45 more days until my last equipment purchase reaches 100% ROI then everything after that is gravy. Hardware is pretty hard to find right now but well worth it if you can find it for normal retail prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                      Anyone else investing in the mining rather than just the coins? I've got 45 more days until my last equipment purchase reaches 100% ROI then everything after that is gravy. Hardware is pretty hard to find right now but well worth it if you can find it for normal retail prices.

You mean actual mining yourself? Or investing into companies that mine?

Comment

What is it about sending money to a new exchange that puts my stomach in knots?

Uncharted waters I guess.

Into about 8 coins right now and trying to get a couple more.

The big three are on the rise. I wonder if it's the futures on Sunday.
                        Coinbase, Bittrex, and GDAX are all exchanges, correct?

Aside from moving coins to Bittrex to buy Ripple, what is the reason for moving money from one exchange to another?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Coinbase, Bittrex, and GDAX are all exchanges, correct?

Aside from moving coins to Bittrex to buy Ripple, what is the reason for moving money from one exchange to another?
                          Add Binance to that list but yes. Move BTC to other exchanges to by alt coins not supported on GDAX. Ripple is one of many.

Comment

I got tired of waiting for Bittrex to let me join so I set up in Binance. After a PITA process I was finally able to figure out how to send some Bitcoin to Binance but the transfer still shows “pending” in Coinbase. Does anyone know how long it take for funds to be transferred? I need to exchange the Bitcoin for Ripple!!

Comment

Add Binance to that list but yes. Move BTC to other exchanges to by alt coins not supported on GDAX. Ripple is one of many.
                              I’m confused by GDAX, or the concept of GDAX. If it’s an exchange what is it “supporting?” I guess what I’m asking is if you (or anyone else) could explain what exactly it is? I can’t quite put my finger on what exactly is confusing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I’m confused by GDAX, or the concept of GDAX. If it’s an exchange what is it “supporting?” I guess what I’m asking is if you (or anyone else) could explain what exactly it is? I can’t quite put my finger on what exactly is confusing me.
                                gdax is more of an traditional exchange by giving you market options such market, limit, & stop orders. coinbase doesnt have those options more of a place just to buy coin at market price.

Comment

Working...
                                X