Night Vision or Silencer....Which one first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Vision or Silencer....Which one first

So I have saved up and am trying to decide between getting a silencer for my varmint hunting or a night vision scope. Leaning towards night vision. What do y'all think?

I'd go NV first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NV vote here.. Let's you get at the pigs at night, and varmints during the day/night

If I had the money, I'd get the NV and at least get the paperwork started for a trust. Gives you 9+ months to save up for the suppressor

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

NV

Comment

I have no idea what the experts would say but I'd go NV as well...

Comment

NV first

Comment

X10

Comment

Wow! I'm amazed so many said NV! I'll buck the trend and say hey the can. I get way more use out of my can than I ever would out of NV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Having bought the supressor first.... I would go night vision if I could do it over. Spend more on NV than what my current budget allows

Comment

NV first. Even with a silencer it's going to be loud enough to spook everything. I think you would get way more use out of the NV.

Comment

Suppressor. Start the wait. It's gonna be awhile. Then buy the NV

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                        I'd go NV first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Me too--suppressor is just an expensive toy IMO--NV is a tool that would let me wreak havoc on the pigs in the pecan bottom.

Comment

I have a PVS 14 NV Gen 3 Monocular for super cheap for sale. Omni 8 tube. I use mine with an aimpoint sight

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Sit-n-Sleep; 02-01-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

You can use a suppressor with a light and you have a long wait on it to save up for the rediculously high priced NV that you will figure out you really don't need hunting with a green or blue light.

Gary

Comment

Nv. I can and do kill pigs whenever I want with nv. I have never killed one with a can and it wouldn't make it any easier. Foam ear plugs don't bother me and I can buy my whole family a life time supply for about $8

Comment

Working...
                              X