No announcement yet.

Travel Trailer Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get it up right and make the repairs?

Comment

What did this build cost? Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Comment

Yes, we got it up right. Had to get a tow truck to pull it up. That operator made it look really easy. Made all the needed repairs. There's still some cosmetic work i just can't get to the top of my priority list. Basically made it good as new. It is very surprisingly warm in winter and cool in summer. We've stayed in it on some bitter cold Wilbarger County nights and have been very warm with only a little space heater.

I don't really know the cost. I work in construction, so i could get most of the material for little to no expense. It was a lot of work, but turned out really well. Especially for someone with very little skill.

Comment

Cool build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I noticed this thread back on the screen the other day. It occurred to me that i never posted pics of the final installation. After having it uprighted and getting repairs completed (mostly), we got it set and secured. So far we have enjoyed many a night / weekend in it. The a/c keeps us plenty cool in the heat, and one little space heater keeps us toasty in the cold. We've spent some bitter cold nights in it. Always warm. The only thing we need is a
            light blanket. I guess between the insulation and body heat not much else is needed. Whatever the case, it's a nice rig. Thanks for all the suggestions for those that made them, and encouragement from those that provided that.

BTW - Hoping to get the cosmetic repairs finished after hunting season.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by mikemorvan; 11-25-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X