No announcement yet.

Bucks you’ve never seen before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the opposite problem, I get em on camera and never see them in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      I feel your pain Jeffery!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        This is more like it for me.

Comment

Cool thread

Comment

Used to be the norm before feeders and game cameras.

Comment

Shot this fat 9 Thursday before the rifle opener this year. No history with him at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother killed this buck we never had on camera. He was chasing a doe no telling how far he had gone. We have a total of 5 cameras on our place. Second buck is one i killed a couple years ago and had no pics of

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a couple. One in particular stands out. I'm hunting the very last Sunday of season, looking for a doe or something to add to the freezer. This buck steps out that I had never seen before, and bigger than anything I had seen that year. Placed a perfect shot on him and put him on the wall. On our 3000 acres, we had not a single pic or sighting of him all year. One of my most proudest trophys.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last year, well kinda. Shot this deer and checked cameras later that weekend. Had 3 pics of him the day before about 200 yards from where I shot him

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Never saw this one on any camera, until he was chasing a doe. MF10 was 2 extra points on G4.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I truly believe there are some bucks that get to a certain age and eliminate going to feeders. We have plenty that just seem to show up out of nowhere. Usually near the end of the season. My avatar buck I only had two pictures of him from the previous year. I killed him on the 29th of December and had zero pictures of him for that year. That is why you can never get too disappointed based just what is on the camera.

Comment

Every year during rut we see deer from the blind or get pics around Thanksgiving that we've never seen before. That right there is a big reason why I love our 350 acres of low fence.

Comment

It is reassuring to read these stories - if a real shooter buck gets killed this year on our place it will be one we have never seen before. There is always hope during the rut!

Comment

I hope to add to this thread tomorrow!

Comment

I run several cams on national forest. Out of all the mature deer I've ever killed I only had one on camera. Thats the most exciting part to me. You never know what will come through.

Comment

Working...
                                X