Friend has gone missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    That was rude! Do you actually think the OP would be worried if it was in this guy's nature to take off like that?? If he is worried for this feller then there is a reason.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That was rude! Do you actually think the OP would be worried if it was in this guy's nature to take off like that?? If he is worried for this feller then there is a reason.
      x3

Comment

checked back in for update, prayers up again

Comment

Praying!

Comment

I replayed to this 4 times but used the back button. You was a lot nicer then all mine.

X4

Comment

He has not returned home and did not show up for work this morning. Info has been given out to the local forest service grasslands and state parks. His car has still not been located. It doesn’t have gps and has not been used on tolls or express lanes to get an idea of where he could have been headed. Wish I had more info to go off of and pass on but not much else has been found out.

As for conquests comment I chose not to address it. I just hope he never has to go through something like this himself. Thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your friend's family.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Hope it turns out alright, praying as well.

Comment

He is found!!!!

His family received a call about an hour ago that he was found at a hospital in Portland, OR. I am not sure how he managed to get up there with $200, no phone, and no ID but I am so happy he is safe. His brother was in a hurry to get packed so he can go pick him up so I didn't worry about asking how he got up there. Thank you again to everyone that offered help, ideas, thoughts, and prayers. I am very happy to have found such a great place when I stumbled upon this forum in April. It is amazing to see how other will still come together to help others out even when they are strangers. Proves there is still good people out there.

Comment

Great to hear he has been found.

Comment

Glad to hear it

Comment

Good to hear!!!

Comment

Glad to hear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad he’s found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk