No announcement yet.

Robertson County Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word is she sold the rack for $300 and a 9mm pistol. I will try to post a pic of this buck when he was alive. He was a beast.

She got a ticket for taking the horns and the game wardens confiscated them from the person she sold them too

Comment

[ATTACH]815349[/ATTACH]

Comment

that pic really shows how big he was!! what a shame!

Comment

That one in the back ain't no slouch either

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like some Camp Cooley genes in that big boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've got a turf farm off of 2027 across the river and there are some really nice bucks in the area. Watched a 150+ 10 point across the fence by the people who own Nieman Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                Looks like some Camp Cooley genes in that big boy!

He was a long way from camp Cooley. Pic alive is on lose mine land and he was hit outside bald prairie.

Comment

good solid bucks for Robco.

Comment

Huge for Robertson, or anywhere else.

Comment

not as many nice deer as you but here is mine from that county
                      Attached Files

Comment

Those are some nice deer

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                          Story i was told is she didn't hit that buck she just found it dead.
                          Could have been. I was just assuming she was the one who hit it. I mean, if I hit one like that, I'd be stopping and cutting too!!!
                          On another note, starting this year, Luminant is going to let their employees hunt around the power plant. Will be bow only and the way it was explained to me, it will be some kind of draw system on when and the area they get hunt. There are some really good bucks out there. Too bad they won't let any of the contractors in on this or I'd be all over it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Could have been. I was just assuming she was the one who hit it. I mean, if I hit one like that, I'd be stopping and cutting too!!!
                            On another note, starting this year, Luminant is going to let their employees hunt around the power plant. Will be bow only and the way it was explained to me, it will be some kind of draw system on when and the area they get hunt. There are some really good bucks out there. Too bad they won't let any of the contractors in on this or I'd be all over it!!
                            Wow there will be some studs killed!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Anybody hear about the one that got hit in NE Robertson Co.?

A friend at work showed me a pic of the woman that ran over it, holding the rack. OH...........MY...............GOSH!!!!!

Then his working partner showed me a pic of the buck when it was still alive, out in a pasture. Unbelievable buck.

Story goes, after the lady killed it, she cut the rack off, had a pic made, sent it to a friend and he posted it on Facebook. It took off. Now, she's in trouble because not only did she cut the horns off without the "state's" approval, she sold the rack!!

Man, what a waste. That was one BIG OLE STUD!!!

I can't believe nobody started a thread about this buck. I saw the pics and heard the story from my cousin Labor Day weekend. I told him bull chit that a buck like that came from our area....lol. I was in shock

Comment

Originally posted by david8017 View Post
                                I can't believe nobody started a thread about this buck. I saw the pics and heard the story from my cousin Labor Day weekend.
                                Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's why I put it here. Keepin it on the low down!!!
                                I heard about it just last week from a couple of guys out at the plant. You would have thunk a deer like this would have 5 pages on it by now!!
                                I did a search and came up empty. I started not to say anything, but man, a deer like that needs to be recognized!!

Comment

Working...
                                X