Another Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Score?

Having a bit of trouble nailing down numbers on this guy. He is pretty big bodied compared to most of the other mature deer and isn't symmetrical at all. Its like he is two different typicals put together

Comment

Comment

Cool buck and old, at least 5.5 but prob 6.5
        Great character, I'll have to look at him tomorrow when my eyes aren't so tired for score. Ruff score I think 125-126. Wouldn't hesitate to drop him!

Also in that last pic it looks like he has been shot in the shoulder and looks like may have taken a chunk off top of back above shoulder. Prob why his rack is so odd. May have been a bad azz 6x6 in his prime.
        Last edited by KactusKiller; 09-29-2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I think he will push 130 and is a horse of a deer!

Comment

Not to mention tough as a boot, looks like he has been used for target practice!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Cool buck and old, at least 5.5 but prob 6.5
              Great character, I'll have to look at him tomorrow when my eyes aren't so tired for score. Ruff score I think 125-126. Wouldn't hesitate to drop him!

Also in that last pic it looks like he has been shot in the shoulder and looks like may have taken a chunk off top of back above shoulder. Prob why his rack is so odd. May have been a bad azz 6x6 in his prime.
              He looks 6.5+ to me. It sure does look like something happened to that shoulder I never noticed it. Im getting mid to upper 120s now and hoping for more but he is a pain. He will be my target no matter what I love the OLD timers and his rack is definitely unique
              Last edited by bphillips; 09-29-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I think he's in the mid to upper 130's. He's got some pretty good mass!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                  I think he's in the mid to upper 130's. He's got some pretty good mass!
                  Ive got him in that range a couple times adding up also

Im telling you he's throwing me off

Comment

Nice! I say 135 and 6 years old. Has a lot of character

Comment

133". Could be a broadhead lodged in there. I happen to know that those deer can tote a hole in both lungs a LOOOOOOONG ways!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        133". Could be a broadhead lodged in there. I happen to know that those deer can tote a hole in both lungs a LOOOOOOONG ways!
                        LMAO yea you do

Yea that shoulder looks off and the top of his back looks like a bullet took a piece of him

Comment

Another Score?

127", bruiser of an old buck though
                          Last edited by Fightinaggies; 09-30-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I could see him getting right up to 130 but don't think he'll break it. His body size def has an effect on perception of rack size. I just don't think he has enough on that right side (mass or G3 length) to get him up to or over. I hope you get him on the ground and I'm wrong!!
                            Love when a new buck like this shows and he goes straight to top of the list.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

I got him around this too. I think low 130's on beam length and mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X