No announcement yet.

Age & Score on our New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.5. At 3.5 they still look like does with antlers. Upper 130's or low 140's. I think you should let him go for at least 2 or 3 years.

Comment

3.5 yo and 135. Maybe 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1956 View Post
        141---at least 5yr.
        this is where i'm at.

no way that's a young deer. his neck has already slimmed back down and that might be fooling some, but looking at his head/face it's easy to see he's mature. eye's set in head, and some loose skin starting to show under jaw...that spells 5.5 in my book.

Comment

what are your thoughts JMG? you know the place and what your deer look like better than us!

Comment

Originally posted by jmiles95 View Post
            what are your thoughts JMG? you know the place and what your deer look like better than us!
            I'm pretty sure he is 5.5. Not really concerned with score since the drought killed our bucks last year but he may scratch 40s. Mostly just curious on all the diferent answers I would get on this buck. We did the same thing as most have done on this thread, gone from 3.5-5.5 until we figured out which buck he was.

Comment

looks like a 5yr old to me! That face/head doesn't look anything like a 3yr old deer. I could be convinced that he is 4, but not 3

138" - 141"

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
                145-48

Older than he may seem in the pics. Probably 5.5
                I agree.

Comment

I agree with Clint. I cant get him in the 140s. If he was healthy (early season) there would be no question on his age, but since it is post rut and looks worn down he looks 3.5. I believe he is at least 4.5 more than likely 5.5.

Comment

My vote is 4.5 & around 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X