No announcement yet.

fishing - thumb protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappie? They're literally called paper mouths. You got tissue fingers?

Comment

His thread is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hire a guide they will do it for you

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          Maybe I'm just a weenie, or maybe I catch too many fish ... but my thumb gets wore smooth out after a day/night of catching fish and holding their lips to remove hooks, like to the point of pure rawness and it's dry and cracking, kinda painful. Mainly happens when I'm crappie fishing and catching lots of sandies mixed in. Hard to wear gloves and put minnows on hooks. What works to keep your thumbs from getting tore up?

Many can only wish these problems.
          Not much to protect for this type issue I'm afraid but those marks separate those who do verses though who try.

Comment

Randy Howell ( bass pro fisherman ) wears some kind of neoprene things on his fingers. I saw it on Major Leage Fishing. I'm guessing that's what there for. I personally wouldn't know about this problem, I lipped a Mako shark once and didn't have a problem.

Comment

Your hands must be as soft as a a Democrat's foreign policy.

JK...

Comment

[ATTACH]899542[/ATTACH]

Comment

I crave the raw thumbs man. It’s a sign of a good day on the water.

Comment

....also, good luck with the rest of the crowd here. I’m in for whatever they throw out tonight.

Comment

Have you tried maxis? lol jk We have some gloves with grip on the palms I use for stuff like that.

Comment

I take a supplement called Tryactin.. works really well..

"Try- actin like a man" ������..

Comment

Man oh man. You guys are knocking this outta the park. Carry on.

Comment

There's probably a golf course somewhere calling your name!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tampon much?

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

Hey man, don't sweat it 'cause you got's soft hands... I got 'em too... makes countin' all them hunert dolla bills I make ever day in stacks workin' wiff my noggin' 'stead of my hands n back...
                                I wear gloves, them cheap canvas ones and cut the finger tips off 'em. I don't lip fish. I grab 'em behind the gills... other than snook. thay'll cut you up purty good if you don't grab them right.

Comment

Working...
                                X