Popeye's Chicken Sandwich ....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich ....?

After reading all the GS posts about how great Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sandwich was, I was finally able to find a Popeye's near me and tried one yesterday!

Not impressed! Bun was bigger than the piece of chicken and not that spicy! Glad I didn't have to stand in line.

I'll stay with Burger King!!!

Would you say that you are "impressed" with what you get at Burger King?

Comment

I wasn’t impressed myself, it’s not even close to chic fil A

Comment

That’s nonsense lol. I love the spicy sandwhich there. I’ve had a couple that were crazy spicy. One that wasn’t as much as others but all have been really good. Never had the small meat, big bun problem either

Comment

I have never had one but then again the nearest Popeye's to me is probably at least 45 minutes......I will probably just stick to Chick Fil A....but then again they are probably just as far or further.....LOL

-john

Comment

I tried one a while back and it was much spicier than the chic fil a. The chicken was much bigger than bun too. I liked it

Comment

It was ill prepared then.

The two aren’t even in the same stratosphere.

Still frequent CFA more however. But it’s probably a little unfair to compare. They’re just different sandwiches. But if we are leaving everything else out and just sandwich vs sandwich - it’s a bloodbath!
              Haha
              Last edited by JLivi1224; 02-21-2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I don't see what the fuss is about. I've had it 3 times now at different locations (one last night). Greasy, more breading than chicken, etc. If you're comparing apples to apples, taste only, CFA wins and not even close (IMO). If you factor in consistency, cleanliness, and CS, CFA still wins. By a lot. I'm not even a chic fil a fan really.

Comment

You lost me at Burger King!

Comment

I don't get the Chic Fil A deal-- It's a piece of chicken on a bun with a pickle on it. Just doesn't interest me.

Comment

Really wish Texas had a BoJangles.

Burger King no go for me. Chic-Fil-La is chicken raised by the good lord himself

Comment

I think they're awesome myself.... gross on Burger King!

Comment

How is burger king still open?

Comment

This again?

It’s just a sandwich at a fast food restaurant. It won’t make you look younger, grow your hair back, or cure cancer. It’s a chicken sandwich! If you don’t like it don’t eat it

Comment

They're all fast food and all of them are only a little above OK. They are just gut fillers till you can get some real food.
                              Last edited by BrianL; 02-21-2020, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X