Krivoman Feeders - AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Feeders - AWESOME

I just wanted to mention that we recently purchased another Krivoman feeder (1,300lb. protein/corn combo). Mitch makes great feeders and blinds and you cannot beat his quality and prices. Here is a picture of one of the recently purchased Krivoman feeder:

I'm going to purchase another one of these 1,300lb combo within the next couple of weeks.

Nice!!!!

Comment

That is a big ol feeder pen. Nice job

Comment

Nice job

Comment

good looking, no doubt

Comment

I don't think your 2 acre feeder pen is big enough!

Comment

Comment

Whole Set up looks Good...

Comment

Looking Great!

Comment

Looks great! Deer magnet!

Comment

We used to have three feeders inside (one 300lb protein and two 300lb corn feeders - one goes off in The morning and the other in the PM) inside each feeder pen so we wanted to make the pens big enough to fill the feeders and make the deer feel comfortable. Now, we have a Krivoman 1,300lb protein/corn combo feeder inside each pen as well as a cottonseed feeder. We fill the feeder up with protein from end of December to September and then change them to corn feeders from October through mid December. We fill them up with corn one time each year and they last all deer season flinging feed for 7 seconds each feeding. Buying these big krivoman feeders saves time, sweat and gas money. We have seen a lot more deer since we purchased these big feeders bc we aren't driving to te feeders to fill them up every 4 weeks now. Big time improvement and seeing a lot more mature bucks. I believe the less time you spend around your hunting areas, the better.

Comment

Here are two other setups we have:

1,000lb Krivoman protein/corn combo:

1,000lb All-Seasons Protein Feeder (coons destroy this feeder, which is one of the reasons I prefer Krivoman's feeders):

Comment

Did you like the shorter stance of the new krivo u got. Probably easier to fill

Comment

Yes, it is very easy to fill and it's much easier to remove the heavy lids than the 1,000lb. Don't get me wrong, I like your 1,000lb feeder also, I just like how much easier the shorter one is to fill. I'm going to be purchasing another 1,300lb combo feeder from you within the next month. I'll send you an email a couple weeks before. Thanks again!

Comment

With the shorter stance I would think the coons could jump up and hang from the feed tubes and eat all they want. Are you not noticing this?

Comment

Working...
                              X