RR deer nuggets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RR deer nuggets

Got me two bags of this today to start my feerders with, really looking foward to get started feeding this, lets see some pics of yalls deer and their progression since using this product.

Keep us posted on their response.

Comment

I also bought some and hand threw a bunch out at my sweet spot.. The deer tore it UP! Its in my feeder mixed with corn too...

Comment

Going to put it out this weekend with a camera over it... will post pics hopefully have some bucks with some growth coming in.

Comment

The RR hit the feeders today, will be back out there in a week or 2. Will post pics of the animals I catch on cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Em-Bleed View Post
            Going to put it out this weekend with a camera over it... will post pics hopefully have some bucks with some growth coming in.
            Did you not get any pictures from this?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
              Couldn't get out there until today. Got caught up with work

Comment

Update!

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
                I went out yesterday and Checked the camera and due to technical diff. I had the camera at just a lttlle bit to high of an angle and did not get any pics, but that problem has been fixed! But the deer and hogs TORE IT UP. In 2 weeks they wiped out both of my pvc feeders that I had out and there is sign everywhere in there. I highly reccomend this over corn.

Comment

update! The deer are coming to it but the coons are really hitting it hard as well... still no bone

Comment

This is what they do over RR nuggets!!!

Comment

Sorry, having trouble with pic. Will get wife to help later, shows 2 deer fighting over RR feed!

Comment

Fighting over RR nuggets!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X