No announcement yet.

Murder of Police?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their families will never be the same. They're at peace now. But their family will struggle until they meet them again. It's sad that there is so much hate for cops. The same people hating them would call them if ever in need. That's the kicker.

For any law enforcement officer on here......don't be a face on one of these videos. Evil is out there. Fight and win.
    Last edited by okrattler; 05-28-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Yep pretty sad time when only the bad is shown and publicized. You very seldom hear when police are murdered but if a criminal is accidentally killed while resisting or running its blasted all over the airwaves. Is their a few bad apples in the police force? Sure but it takes someone a little “off” to stand the thin line and protect us all.

Comment

Godspeed Officers

Y'all have my respect LEO's

Comment

Thank you for the reminder Chew.

Comment

The “thin blue line” creates a huge divide between citizens and law enforcement. There are good and bad in every profession but the good ones not calling out the bad ones is a problem and the divide will get bigger until every good cop stands up against corruption.

Comment

Mine as well, prayers for all of y’all, stay safe!

Comment

God Bless LEO.

There will always be evil and sadly there are those who look at the LEO as the enemy. Sad.

Comment

When the LEOs are getting attacked like they are now it shows a decline of society. Thanks to all first responders for your help.

Comment

One bad apple can spoil the whole dang bunch girl. And there are plenty of bad apples.

Comment

Thx CHEW I'm with you....and the Blue...

We only seen one side of the story...What The TV wants us to hear...

Like he played Football and Basketball. I could really give a ... about that....I wana hear How many times he been in trouble with LAW..

Comment

Friend of mine's son was recently killed in Hot Springs. Hits home. Can not say enough thanks for service.

Comment

God speed, to them and their family's.

Comment

Rip

Comment

cva34 the rest of the story doesn't matter. It doesn't condone what that officer or those officers did to a human being. The rest of the story does not somehow validate murder or explain away his death. When did we start forgetting the difference between wrong or right? When did we start accepting gray area as the norm? Don't blame it on society when education, morals, ethics start at home. I applaud our officers and respect them dearly. I do hold them to higher standard and expect them to keep their ranks in order, even if that means they stamp out corruption within. What makes a man is what he stands for, not some blue uniform. Heads bowed in prayer and remembrance for all the officers lost in the line duty protecting all of us. Thank you for your sacrifices.

Comment

1 is 1 too many. R I P

Comment

Working...
                                X