central tex weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

central tex weather

could get to rock and rolling this afternoon. stay safe everyone.

I hope we get some good rain, but nothing severe. We've missed out on most of the heavy rain everyone else seems to be getting around the state. Right at 1" over the last week in Northern Williamson County.

Comment

Would love to have some rain without the hail, highwinds, and other bad stuff. Hope everyone stays safe this afternoon in the high risk area.

We got about an inch and a half in Southern Williamson county this week and missed the big stuff.

Comment

Yeah, today is the anniversary of the Jarrell tornado, so there some folks on edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
          I hope we get some good rain, but nothing severe. We've missed out on most of the heavy rain everyone else seems to be getting around the state. Right at 1" over the last week in Northern Williamson County.
          I got a little over 2 inches in Round Rock past week. It seems the farther southeast you go the more the rain. Me personally thought wish it would dry out some trying to do some projects in my back yard and it is still too wet.

Comment

Less an inch in Taylor this past week. Eye to the sky this afternoon!

Comment

5+ inches and 45 mph wind over the weekend, I hope this miss’s my neighborhood
              Still cleaning up the house

Comment

Waco about to get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                  Yeah, today is the anniversary of the Jarrell tornado, so there some folks on edge.
                  Will never forget that day. My grandmother picked me up from school and the sky looked like something i had never seen as we were driving to her place in Georgetown.

Need some rain out at the house so hope we get the rain minus the bad weather. Not seeing much on the radar right now

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Waco about to get hit.
                    What a nasty cell. Had to have some big hail in it.

Comment

Severe storm watch includes Houston area now. must be new from my last refresh

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Waco about to get hit.
                        It just rolled through- high wind, small hail, lots of rain fast. There are quite a few limbs and trees down around us.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                          What a nasty cell. Had to have some big hail in it.
                          Friend of mine sent me a video. She live a few Miles NE of Waco. Dime size hail

Comment

Round 2 is firing up from Stamford to San Angelo and there a few large cells. Moving east/SE

Comment

Hope everyone is doing alright. Eyeing the approaching storm from Houston...

Comment

Working...
                              X