This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    lol BOBs desperate now will y’all ags please take this guys side already....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL! If we can't beat them would someone else please help us beat them? Pwease… Purty Pwease…..

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
      Current Champs..... until 20/21 starts

Champs until someone else takes it away. Don't sweat it.... You have zero chance

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        LOL! If we can't beat them would someone else please help us beat them? Pwease… Purty Pwease…..

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

In Longhorn Mathew's famous words...… "Alright, alright, alright...…"

What a beautiful sight!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            In Longhorn Mathew's famous words...… "Alright, alright, alright...…"

What a beautiful sight!

Comment

Hoping to make it to the game in Death Valley this year. I went to the USC and ND games, and plan on making the LSU, Bama, Georgia, Michigan games as well. Texas' OOC scheduling has been top-notch.

Death Valley is probably the one I'm most apprehensive about - this thread being case-in-point. Everyone takes their CFB seriously, but LSU fans take it too far. I can see where this thread is headed, so best of luck to everyone and Hook 'em!

Comment

This is a 2020 CFB season thread and I haven’t seen a tigger fan post anything about this season. Please post more stupid memes to slow this one down as well. Wasn’t ddf bitching because the last thread was slow to load but here he is again. And he was talking about people not being smart?

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
                  Hoping to make it to the game in Death Valley this year. I went to the USC and ND games, and plan on making the LSU, Bama, Georgia, Michigan games as well. Texas' OOC scheduling has been top-notch.

Death Valley is probably the one I'm most apprehensive about - this thread being case-in-point. Everyone takes their CFB seriously, but LSU fans take it too far. I can see where this thread is headed, so best of luck to everyone and Hook 'em!

I love how LSU was brought up AGAIN by Texas fans, then when LSU fans put them in their place again Texas fans with their fickle skin wanna get butt hurt that’s truly annoying. I can promise you you’ll have a great time you may get harassed to eat gumbo at every tailgate you stop at. Good luck week 2

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    This is a 2020 CFB season thread and I haven’t seen a tigger fan post anything about this season. Please post more stupid memes to slow this one down as well. Wasn’t ddf bitching because the last thread was slow to load but here he is again. And he was talking about people not being smart?

Bro y’all brought up LSU quit crying!!!!!!!!

Here’s an idea talk about your team an move around dang y’all are thick

Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-27-2020, 05:09 AM.

Comment

I’m ready to see what Myles has in store this year, kids not scared to compete can’t wait to see what he looks like in scrimmages against one of the best secondary’s in CFB

Comment

Bro y’all brought up LSU quit crying!!!!!!!!

Here’s an idea talk about your team an move around dang y’all are thick

We are talking about this season so stops cryin bc you can see the writing on the wall!

And I did talk about my team...beating the brakes off lsewww!

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          We are talking about this season so stops cryin bc you can see the writing on the wall!

And I did talk about my team...beating the brakes off lsewww!

I counted 3 different LSU references from non LSU fans without a single post from a LSU fan... don’t start none won’t be none [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] rent free... now go tell us all how amazing the ags are gonna be

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post

LSU takes it too far? Surely you jest. Maybe you have not been on many of these threads. Many do not like it because the LSU fans refuse to go away and hide under a rock when provoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Del Conte said he and the program are moving forward with plans to play in front of full houses, but allows that things can change.

It’s nice to see someone with the stones to be publicly optimistic, if nothing else.
                              There were Twitter rumors that Texas was refunded all seasons tickets and going to a lottery system in order to have 30,000-40,000 fans instead of 100,000. CDC was shooting down those rumors.

I think he was trying to calm the fanbase, but all of those options are on the table. He has asked Gov Abbott for a decision by early August and Abbott believes he will be able to get them an answer by then. We are still 3.5 months before kick so a lot can change.

My group of friends were talking yesterday that any sort of lottery system, filling out online medical forms, delay getting into stadium, reduced attendance, etc that we would probably sit this season out and watch from the house (our house parties). Same thing with our tailgate, we may take a year off depending on the situation with the stadium.

If there is any sort of reduction of stadium attendance, it will really hurt the visiting fans the most. We will cancel our trip to LSU if its not a full stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                There were Twitter rumors that Texas was refunded all seasons tickets and going to a lottery system in order to have 30,000-40,000 fans instead of 100,000. CDC was shooting down those rumors.

I think he was trying to calm the fanbase, but all of those options are on the table. He has asked Gov Abbott for a decision by early August and Abbott believes he will be able to get them an answer by then. We are still 3.5 months before kick so a lot can change.

My group of friends were talking yesterday that any sort of lottery system, filling out online medical forms, delay getting into stadium, reduced attendance, etc that we would probably sit this season out and watch from the house (our house parties). Same thing with our tailgate, we may take a year off depending on the situation with the stadium.

If there is any sort of reduction of stadium attendance, it will really hurt the visiting fans the most. We will cancel our trip to LSU if its not a full stadium.

Already bought our tickets as well pretty much a waiting game at this point... my belief is by then we will be back to “normal” or atleast i pray we are

Comment

Working...
                                X